UPS/Teamster propaganda texts

F

Frankie's Friend

Wrong, started preload in 94, FT Driver in 02.
giphy-3.gif

You never know who you're messing with.

happyman2018

The voice of experience.
Dragon, Jr. has spoken.

Btw..
We are tired of carrying you and your management brothers.
Find a real job.
Beyond my humor at the end was my comment incorrect? Tell me who makes more money and has the benefits that a UPS driver has? Not saying you do not earn in it, but my point on compensation and benefits cannot be argued with.

happyman2018

The voice of experience.
Dragon, Jr. has spoken.

Btw..
We are tired of carrying you and your management brothers.
Find a real job.
Beyond my humor at the end was my comment incorrect? Tell me who makes more money and has the benefits that a UPS driver has? Not saying you do not earn in it, but my point on compensation and benefits cannot be argued with.

DOK

Union is in bed with the company, wake up people. Do not fall for the lower pay for weekend work. It should be higher pay on weekends! The continued war on long term part timers has got to stop. Vote no on this disaster contract. This union is corrupt.

Could this finally be the Teamsters paying back ups for bailing out the numerous pension funds? A couple that come to mind, $6 billion for central states fund and a New England fund for $1-2 billion?

F

Frankie's Friend

If the compensation wasnt what it is I and many other drivers would not stay in this stress ridden company.

Your statement is a double edged sword with only one edge mentioned and it irritates me to see those flippant statements made here and especially during a contract year.

None of the management wants to do this job. Tell me why that is because after being here for well over 2 decades I already know.

If the compensation wasnt what it is I and many other drivers would not stay in this stress ridden company.

Your statement is a double edged sword with only one edge mentioned and it irritates me to see those flippant statements made here and especially during a contract year.

None of the management wants to do this job. Tell me why that is because after being here for well over 2 decades I already know.
We have had drivers go into management because they don't want to do this job. That's something I never used to see here.

F

Frankie's Friend

We have had drivers go into management because they don't want to do this job. That's something I never used to see here.
That's a sad commentary for hourly careers minus some physical impairment that is probably due to the abuse of their bodies to keep management out of their face.

That's a sad commentary for hourly careers minus some physical impairment that is probably due to the abuse of their bodies to keep management out of their face.
I was surprised. They was guys that attended union meetings also. Honestly I couldn't jump ship. My ass might be tired when I punch out but my job is over for the day...

F

Frankie's Friend

I was surprised. They was guys that attended union meetings also. Honestly I couldn't jump ship. My ass might be tired when I punch out but my job is over for the day...
I wouldn't last long.
Im not a butt kissing head nodder.

happyman2018

Is it that none of the management want to do the job or that they aspired to lead. Why does the military have officers? Are they any less than the people they lead? I get it your smarter than every management person out there. It was not meant to be a flippant comment. My comment was that our drivers are the highest paid in the industry with the best benefits. That is a fact jack.

F

Frankie's Friend

Is it that none of the management want to do the job or that they aspired to lead. Why does the military have officers? Are they any less than the people they lead? I get it your smarter than every management person out there. It was not meant to be a flippant comment. My comment was that our drivers are the highest paid in the industry with the best benefits. That is a fact jack.
The management in this company is comparable to the military leadership?

You're out of your freaking mind.

The military chooses the best candidates from the ranks and promotes them.

This company takes who they can get from the ranks (typically the lazy ones by our experience) and promotes them and if no one wants to be "promoted" they hire off the street.

They dont lead Jack.
They threaten, harass, and goad people by threatening their jobs if they dont run scratch...with a trashed load (thanks to management on the belt) and an abortion pocket dispatch thrown together at 8 am but blame that stupidity on using an old plan.

Yeah dude you're just like the military but closer to this:
20180701_173049.jpg

Time for change

Don’t forget NEVER take responsibility for failure. How many in UPS management have you honestly thought to yourself, “that’s an impressive human being”

F

Frankie's Friend

Don’t forget NEVER take responsibility for failure. How many in UPS management have you honestly thought to yourself, “that’s an impressive human being”
They do not care about the people they employ whether it's hourly or management.

The disrespect the management precipitates from hourly is from the years of having incompetent people in dispatch and the ORS that cannot drive but yet try to lead with a whip.

happyman2018

The management in this company is comparable to the military leadership?

You're out of your freaking mind.

The military chooses the best candidates from the ranks and promotes them.

This company takes who they can get from the ranks (typically the lazy ones by our experience) and promotes them and if no one wants to be "promoted" they hire off the street.

They dont lead Jack.
They threaten, harass, and goad people by threatening their jobs if they dont run scratch...with a trashed load (thanks to management on the belt) and an abortion pocket dispatch thrown together at 8 am but blame that stupidity on using an old plan.

Yeah dude you're just like the military but closer to this:
View attachment 199974
Like I said buddy your smarter than all the management folks out there. Please save us and lead. Leaders lead and followers follow. My point with the military was not to compare to UPS management, but to give an example of people who want to lead and that it is a decision. By the way you may want to do a little research on how to become an officer in the military, your wrong on picking the best from the ranks. An officer out of the academy or many who go to OCT are really just hires off the street. Even promotions up the officer food chain involve politics, just like in every walk of life. Lets just agree to disagree and you keep that hate you have for management.

542thruNthru

Like I said buddy your smarter than all the management folks out there. Please save us and lead. Leaders lead and followers follow. My point with the military was not to compare to UPS management, but to give an example of people who want to lead and that it is a decision. By the way you may want to do a little research on how to become an officer in the military, your wrong on picking the best from the ranks. An officer out of the academy or many who go to OCT are really just hires off the street. Even promotions up the officer food chain involve politics, just like in every walk of life. Lets just agree to disagree and you keep that hate you have for management.

Umm you do realize all you do now is follow right? Someone way above you tells you what to do and you do it. Yes you may make small decisions but that's it. Just like a driver. We are given what we have to do and we make small decisions through out the day.

Sorry man but management is just a hourly now.