Ups vs. FedEx ground "hd"

It will be fine

I readily concede that what happens in one place may not happen in another place. Why you are unable to see that same reality is baffling. Some people allow their own experiences to color how they view the rest of the entire world. I'm not one of them.
If only there was some device that could allow people to communicate across vast distances and share their experiences. Then we might know if anyone had ever suffered a termination for leaving the bulkhead open and truck running.

bacha29

For what it's worth whenever security came into the little hole in the wall shed I was in he would look around for a little while. The guy was a retired metro cop but he didn't seem like he wanted to tangle with a barn full of single route contractors with an attitude as bad as his own. So he would look around for a little while give it his blessing and leave. He had no desire to go out after dark where the boogie man lived looking for a little single route.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Mr fedex stop your whining and leave. You are pathetic. I have mention this before ive been w express 8 years i have my own house toys etc cuz of this job as a crr. Anything is possible as long as you are disciplined. I know some stuff they say and do is not right but it beats the hell out of all friends i know. They got degrees from prestigious universities and all are doing nothing or workin odd jobs. I know an old timer makes 1250 a week net pay and he whines all the time saying 30 bucks n hour is not enough.(he likes to flaunt his paycheck) get out of here i would b more than content. So for all of you that r bitter leave n go somewhere else.!!

Here's a real liar. You've been with Express for 8 years and bragging about all of your toys and house. How do you afford all of that on, what, $20 per hour? Do you live in some hick town where homes cost $125,000?

Please tell us how you afford all of these luxuries with your extravagant pay rate? And, wow, how about those excellent benefits?

Here's a real liar. You've been with Express for 8 years and bragging about all of your toys and house. How do you afford all of that on, what, $20 per hour? Do you live in some hick town where homes cost $125,000?

Please tell us how you afford all of these luxuries with your extravagant pay rate? And, wow, how about those excellent benefits?
I sense a little jealousy. Leave it like this i know how to manage my money right. I am very disciplined and dont have credit card bills. Enough said! Anybody can do it . i am content i live a simple life. I would def love more earn a nicer wage we deserve it . i do 110 stops a day i get tired i get drowsey but in the end of the day i get to go to my 3 car garage house :) something i wouldnt b able to do w a degree such as my friends who cant find a job or companies wont hire them or work a mimimum wage job.

vantexan

I sense a little jealousy. Leave it like this i know how to manage my money right. I am very disciplined and dont have credit card bills. Enough said! Anybody can do it . i am content i live a simple life. I would def love more earn a nicer wage we deserve it . i do 110 stops a day i get tired i get drowsey but in the end of the day i get to go to my 3 car garage house :) something i wouldnt b able to do w a degree such as my friends who cant find a job or companies wont hire them or work a mimimum wage job.
You live at your mom's, don't you?

bacha29

Are you trying to tell us that you don't have a mortgage? With no credit cards chances are you don't have credit history or score. Makes getting a mortgage mighty tough.Chances are that "3 car garage house" is a house that was a 3 car garage. As for position of importance with X, rest assured you and your economic well being will NOT be taken into consideration when it comes to their strategic planning. As for "seniority" , with that company seniority is whatever they say it is and means nothing with out a binding labor contract that defines what seniority as well as when and how it will be used.

BootsOnTarmac

Looks like 1314 is jealous of his friends. "They got degrees from prestigious universities and all are doing nothing or workin odd jobs." He may be flying high on his courier job moving up from "loading boeing all night", but not making even $20 after 8 years. Once your friends get jobs they will leave you behind making at least 3 times you do. That's a 9 car garage, 9 cars and multiple toys to trump yours. Good luck keeping up. You also should work on your grammar.

bacha29

Spot on Boots. While 1314 pals may currently working bad jobs they're college degrees prove that they have to ability to learn and the raw intellect needed to move ahead. 1314 has fail to prove that he has that ability therefore once a gear puncher always a gear puncher. His ceiling his much lower that his degree carrying pals.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

No jealously. I just think you're full of it. Is your "3 car garage house" a double-wide with a triple carport? Please tell me how much your house is worth, the type of cars you drive, and then explain how you do it on $20 or so per hour.

Looks like 1314 is jealous of his friends. "They got degrees from prestigious universities and all are doing nothing or workin odd jobs." He may be flying high on his courier job moving up from "loading boeing all night", but not making even $20 after 8 years. Once your friends get jobs they will leave you behind making at least 3 times you do. That's a 9 car garage, 9 cars and multiple toys to trump yours. Good luck keeping up. You also should work on your grmmar.
I make over 20 hr plus i can see the ignorance of coarse ive had credit cards my score is 790 i just paid all of em off. I dont rely on any of em everything i pay for is cash . i am happy for my friends that r educated. Ive always encouraged em to remain optimistic even in tough times. I just feel that compare to them am doing ok i am confortable. They come over when i host a bbq and vent on how much they wish they would have taken diff career paths.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I make over 20 hr plus i can see the ignorance of coarse ive had credit cards my score is 790 i just paid all of em off. I dont rely on any of em everything i pay for is cash . i am happy for my friends that r educated. Ive always encouraged em to remain optimistic even in tough times. I just feel that compare to them am doing ok i am confortable. They come over when i host a bbq and vent on how much they wish they would have taken diff career paths.

You are wasting your time trying to explain yourself to the trio of fools (MFE, Cactus and Van). Congrats on your success.

bacha29

We may be fools but we know the difference between success and dumb luck. Moreover one has to wonder if his reading skills parallels that of his writing given that his spelling and punctuation are terrible. If so, then it's a wonder that he can even read the address on the box.

We may be fools but we know the difference between success and dumb luck. Moreover one has to wonder if his reading skills parallels that of his writing given that his spelling and punctuation are terrible. If so, then it's a wonder that he can even read the address on the box.
I rather have poor grammar than b smart n have nothing jaja

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!

Oh, the hilarity of you commenting on someone's reading and writing comprehension. As you've said 3747 times so far this week, SPOT ON!

bacha29

Look Denial, clearly having your views and opinions questioned and scrutinized as well as the credibility of your faith put under review is something you've never had done to you before and it is therefore a whole new life experience for you. Obviously you are having a difficult time adjusting to it. May I suggest that the next time you are at the Fedex Mind Control and Reeducation Academy tell your trainers and handlers about the problems you are having. I have every confidence that they will find a solution including providing you with generous additional quantities of Special High Intensity Training .

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Look Denial, clearly having your views and opinions questioned and scrutinized as well as the credibility of your faith put under review is something you've never had done to you before and it is therefore a whole new life experience for you. Obviously you are having a difficult time adjusting to it.

I have no problem discussing views and opinions with others... who aren't as hopelessly ignorant and intellectually stunted as you present yourself here.