USA today on deaths at FDX Newark

AB831

Can’t we all just get along?

I’ve really enjoyed my floating holidays this week. Back to the route tomorrow.
Lucky. My last “vacation” was back in March. I was supposed to go to London and Paris but ended up sitting at home doing nothing and losing most of the money. And to top it off, my girlfriend dumped me at the end of the week. Anyway........hope you enjoyed your time off.

MassWineGuy

Well, I am sorry to hear of your experience. Floating holidays to me, are not, vacations. But nice, nevertheless. I have a week scheduled in October and two weeks at the end of April. I always told myself that when five years rolled around and I got three weeks, I’d take two in a row.

SmithBarney

are you guys content with the #fedexstrong masks we were given?

our station asked us to wear those purple shirts some friday ago that have a slogan saying this is who we are and what we do, something along those lines.

Coworkers actually came to work with them on . Only a handful didn't.

searched the hashtag online and found selfies workers posted.
I'll wear my uniform, and my N95 thanks...

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Lucky. My last “vacation” was back in March. I was supposed to go to London and Paris but ended up sitting at home doing nothing and losing most of the money. And to top it off, my girlfriend dumped me at the end of the week. Anyway........hope you enjoyed your time off.

Sounds like a bad country song.

If you play it backwards you would get your deposit and your girl back. In that order.