We’re done

542thruNthru

If you have paid days, you can use them.
End of story Dan.

This is not true everywhere. We (542) can not just call in 1 hour before start time to take a personal day. A sick day yes but that's it.

I can see both points but using a dead day has little to do with seniority. If you don't feel like being paid for the day that's your choice.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
You have no integrity.
You're unbelievable! Dracula is one of the most respected and knowledgeable members on the BC. I may joke sometimes here and some members can't handle it but most should know when I am being serious, especially in feeder matters.

one thing i don't miss being retired is some of the :censored2: feeder drivers I had to deal with just like here on the BC. But I can ignore certain BC members and i see there a lot of comments from you people by all the missing comments I don't see.

You're unbelievable! Dracula is one of the most respected and knowledgeable members on the BC. I may joke sometimes here and some members can't handle it but most should know when I am being serious, especially in feeder matters.

one thing i don't miss being retired is some of the :censored2: feeder drivers I had to deal with just like here on the BC. But I can ignore certain BC members and i see there a lot of comments from you people by all the missing comments I don't see.
Have you been drinking?

Box Ox

Sincerely,

I
2agkcx4.jpg

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
4D80774D-7EA1-48C4-915A-4A5DFFBA8516.gif

Box Ox

I may joke sometimes here and some members can't handle it

But I can ignore certain BC members and i see there a lot of comments from you people by all the missing comments I don't see.

Soooo........you expect others to handle your "jokes"........ but you put others on ignore when you can't handle theirs?

Am I a lucky winner?! You can't see this post, can you?!

one thing i don't miss being retired is some of the :censored2: feeder drivers I had to deal with just like here on the BC.

You sure all of the feeder drivers you've had to deal with aren't just like the ones on BC? If you know what I mean?

Sups giving extra work or better work to one of their favorites and unless you can catch them at it you will never know. Even filing grievances does not help when management covers it up. Even makes it worse for the more vindictive sups or managers.
Inside employees and drivers. Two different animals.

Even worse for drivers because they are just out there not knowing what the favorites are doing. Only thing a driver can do is check the reports and see who had more or less hours then them.
No, most drivers want less work. Cover drivers can bump other cover drivers. NOBODY want to stay out late and help others.

PT Car Washer

No, most drivers want less work. Cover drivers can bump other cover drivers. NOBODY want to stay out late and help others.
So you are saying management does not have their favorites and treat them better then other drivers? Especially the more pro Union drivers?

So you are saying management does not have their favorites and treat them better then other drivers? Especially the more pro Union drivers?
Their favorites are the ones that do more work and help the ones that do less. They are rewarded with the work nobody wants.