What are things that irritate you at work?

Integrity

Binge Poster
Gosh, I'd like to stick to the subject....but spend most of my time defending off personal attacks. This takes a lot longer because I'm being censored right now.
I missed this post. Curious, what do you mean you are being censored right now?

I have not known the BC to unjustly moderate. Have you?

If you believe, you are being subjected to personal attacks, then that is a violation of BC TOS and I strongly urge you to report these alleged personal attacks for moderation.

Themanthatdid

The fact that 25 of us Feeder Drivers have been working in the hub for WEEKS. If I wanted to work in the warehouse unloading trailers I would of did that years ago. Not to mention we still have contractors getting work before us. Unethical union practices.

No1 Special

Long time listener, first time caller.
Greedy co-workers that are financially stable and past retirement age, that come to work every day complaining. Enjoy life you can't take it with you, and before I get flamed, I plan on going in 6 years, as soon as I hit 25 full-time years.
I retract my comment, these guys are entertaining.

G.V. Rush

All Encompassing Member
Supervisors picking up boxes off the floor and stacking them on the rollers then breaking the jam.People that build walls with no gap.People who put bags in their walls.Working in trailers with a fan that won't shut off.Smitty Bilts.
Punching in

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Seriously......

Who WOULDN'T clean their own equipment with whatever was needed....especially in a touch pandemic? This statement is idiotic....at best. UPS certainly isn't going to sanitize anything.....never have. Never will.

Your idiotic and pompous/declarative statements aren't connected with anything that is actually happening.....matter of fact: you sound like mgt. Declaring one thing and something completely opposite happens. Kinda like filing grievances and nothing ever changes....well it has for the worse I guess.

BTW, where are all these "cleaning supplies"? I work in a very big and populated district....nasty equipment, buildings etc. Very uniform and consistent. There aren't swarms of part timers cleaning anything. Nor are there cleaning supplies.....never have been. If I didn't buy my own cleaning supplies for my assigned tractor or wash it, it would NEVER get done. If I filed on my tractor not being cleaned on the inside or out.....I would be laughed out of the office and by the steward/BA/President....automotive....carwash......and standing around stamping my feet.....waiting for it to happen...would eventually get me walked out the gate....of which the outcome would be uncertain....

We've had grievances for bathroom sanitation before......and....the bathroom if anything........became more disgusting.....spare me the platitudes(everyone). And this was with over flowing raw sewage on a daily basis. Yes, the city was contacted......
I used to bring in my own cleaner for my health. and even though they never cleaned the trucks, they would find my cleaning stuff and throw it out. I would just buy more. I had to do it for me, not them, they gave 2 craps about us. They want their trucks to fall apart, not my problem, and they did from salt in Ohio. My truck was so filthy I could have grown a garden in the back. But I kept the cab as clean as humanly possible.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
My chicken and I have been here Quad Decades. He is a jet pilot and I hand prop the turbine....
I get no respect from anyone except my chicken. That's why we married and I put that ring by his finger. Everyone makes fun of me because I wear my sisters shoes when I am in my Feeder all alone at night...

Quad decades guy.jpg

No1 Special

Long time listener, first time caller.
My chicken and I have been here Quad Decades. He is a jet pilot and I hand prop the turbine....
I get no respect from anyone except my chicken. That's why we married and I put that ring by his finger. Everyone makes fun of me because I wear my sisters shoes when I am in my Feeder all alone at night...

View attachment 331842
Coworkers who post photos of their c@%$s. ...........male chicken

quad decade guy

The fact that 25 of us Feeder Drivers have been working in the hub for WEEKS. If I wanted to work in the warehouse unloading trailers I would of did that years ago. Not to mention we still have contractors getting work before us. Unethical union practices.
Serious question....have you asked why? To both the Union and Mgt.? This happened to a BIG hub around here and lasted for YEARS.

I'd especially like to know the BIG UNION's response....

quad decade guy

I used to bring in my own cleaner for my health. and even though they never cleaned the trucks, they would find my cleaning stuff and throw it out. I would just buy more. I had to do it for me, not them, they gave 2 craps about us. They want their trucks to fall apart, not my problem, and they did from salt in Ohio. My truck was so filthy I could have grown a garden in the back. But I kept the cab as clean as humanly possible.
My Feeder the same way.

Interesting.....odd how you aren't getting ripped for buying your own cleaning supplies.....belittled even.....odd.

BTW. Our sleeper run went through Ohio. It looked like a nice place to live. Seemed hilly with lots of farms and silos. I wished our place looked like that.

Intended or not.......thanks for the support.

quad decade guy

View attachment 331842
Is this your childhood portrait?

Say, do you ever think about how much time you devote to hating me?

Proud of that? Tell your Family/kids at get togethers? Something like this: "Man, there is this guy(who I don't even know...) on the internet and I just rip him because (1) he's been with the company a long time and (2) he's used that decades long good salary to buy some things I can only jealously and enviously dream about (3) and he sacrificed many years of sleep to get an education(s) (4) Because I'm so miserable....everyone should be too(5) Just to be generally hateful." Like that?

quad decade guy

I missed this post. Curious, what do you mean you are being censored right now?

I have not known the BC to unjustly moderate. Have you?

If you believe, you are being subjected to personal attacks, then that is a violation of BC TOS and I strongly urge you to report these alleged personal attacks for moderation.
I am being censored. It only happens on BC....otherwise my computer works as it should with 5g.

Yes, unjustly moderated? You bet. Posts just disappear. Usually after I'm attacked, my response or both the attack and response go away.

Your last statement is just....laughable.

quad decade guy

I have no reason to hate you. I just think you're full of crap
= hate.

100% of my relatable experiences at work are absolutely true and the way it happened. Just the way it was . Should I be hated for such?

I have a few assets. I would love to share experiences with those that have them....this happens in the real world all the time....apparently not allowed on BC. Odd but whatever. You not believing it is.....your problem.

Now, how I work around a weak Union or poor Mgt. or jag off co-workers well, it's served me well for 40 years......see above^.

My opinions or politics have also served me well....don't like it? It's your problem...

Makes me full of crap(Btw, define that please. If what I have or have seen or done is true, please explain.)?

Yep. Wait for it.....

Shrug.