What are things that irritate you at work?

Integrity

Binge Poster
I am being censored. It only happens on BC....otherwise my computer works as it should with 5g.
FYI
I have reported a couple of your recent posts, maybe 3, but I think 2.

I reported them because the posts contained name calling. Name calling is a crystal clear violation of BC TOS.
Yes, unjustly moderated? You bet. Posts just disappear. Usually after I'm attacked, my response or both the attack and response go away.
Not sure what you mean by unjustly moderated.
Your last statement is just....laughable.
Have you reported any of these alleged attacks.?

Integrity

Binge Poster
= hate.

100% of my relatable experiences at work are absolutely true and the way it happened. Just the way it was . Should I be hated for such?

I have a few assets. I would love to share experiences with those that have them....this happens in the real world all the time....apparently not allowed on BC. Odd but whatever. You not believing it is.....your problem.

Now, how I work around a weak Union or poor Mgt. or jag off co-workers well, it's served me well for 40 years......see above^.

My opinions or politics have also served me well....don't like it? It's your problem...

Makes me full of crap(Btw, define that please. If what I have or have seen or done is true, please explain.)?

Yep. Wait for it.....

Shrug.
I have admit I believe that @IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U doesn’t hate you.

Just sayin.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I am being censored. It only happens on BC....otherwise my computer works as it should with 5g.

Yes, unjustly moderated? You bet. Posts just disappear. Usually after I'm attacked, my response or both the attack and response go away.

Your last statement is just....laughable.

5EB71224-4C23-42A0-AD17-569B0D649869.gif

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt

Calm down.

Everyone who is anyone, has had a post deleted.

Moderation on this forum is extremely generous.... as the moderators have worked in the business.

quad decade guy

Calm down.

Everyone who is anyone, has had a post deleted.

Moderation on this forum is extremely generous.... as the moderators have worked in the business.
Towards some.....and having "worked in the business" doesn't make them more or less qualified to moderate or be very good at it for that matter. Like you being a Big Union Guy for example. On a positive note, generally most folks are left to their own devices.....

Not only that but I'm currently being "slow rolled". Only on BC. This is new. Started about 2 weeks ago.

Strange that I can go instantly to certain parts of the website.

And the moderation....like a weird cancel culture. The hate is allowed but no descriptive adjectives. You can justify someone dying as "being better than being married" but don't call them idiotic.....

My Feeder the same way.

Interesting.....odd how you aren't getting ripped for buying your own cleaning supplies.....belittled even.....odd.

BTW. Our sleeper run went through Ohio. It looked like a nice place to live. Seemed hilly with lots of farms and silos. I wished our place looked like that.

Intended or not.......thanks for the support.

I, amongst others, have told you that it's your condescension that gets you so well-noticed. The tone you use to get your message down from your ivory tower is just awful.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Towards some.....and having "worked in the business" doesn't make them more or less qualified to moderate or be very good at it for that matter. Like you being a Big Union Guy for example. On a positive note, generally most folks are left to their own devices.....

Not only that but I'm currently being "slow rolled". Only on BC. This is new. Started about 2 weeks ago.

Strange that I can go instantly to certain parts of the website.

And the moderation....like a weird cancel culture. The hate is allowed but no descriptive adjectives. You can justify someone dying as "being better than being married" but don't call them idiotic.....
It’s called Mod Queue. Talk to you in two hours.....lmfao.

quad decade guy

I have admit I believe that @IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U doesn’t hate you.

Just sayin.
K. And so?

So, what do you call it? That is without name calling.....of course.

Just sayin....Define "name calling: Please.

Name calling: abusive language or insults. Ok. So, well.....Insult: disrespectful or scornfully abusive.

Let that settle for a minute.........

Hateful: Having or showing a desire to cause someone pain or suffering for the sheer enjoyment of it......

Now, do we really need to explore this further?

This^ is EXACTLY what goes on here.......as a rule. Now, it's not very cleverly disguised as "dark humor" or "just clean fun"....

you know "you're just too sensitive" or "how did he ever survive 40 years...." "I just think you are full of crap".....or we're hateful but you

just have to take it.

No? It's exactly like that. I give what I get. Kumbaya or not.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
K. And so?

Name calling: abusive language or insults. Ok. So, well.....Insult: disrespectful or scornfully abusive.

Hateful: Having or showing a desire to cause someone pain or suffering for the sheer enjoyment of it......

This^ is EXACTLY what goes on here.......as a rule. Now, it's not very cleverly disguised as "dark humor" or "just clean fun"....

you know "you're just too sensitive" or "how did he ever survive 40 years...." "I just think you are full of crap".....or we're hateful but you

just have to take it.

32479EDF-C44E-4A79-80BF-32CB45139397.gif

K. And so?

just have to take it.

You can't just make up your own definitions. It's a rule.

Integrity

Binge Poster
K. And so?
Nothing to add.
What is the subject of the pronoun “it” in you question? It is unclear to me.
Calling someone a name is name calling.(My definition)
If you believe it is against BC TOS you can report it.

How many post have you reported?

?

No

just have to take it.

This has not been my experience, it does happen, but it is the exception not the rule.

I have been given a hard time over the years but the persona that I present on here pretty much encourages it.

Very rarely does the hard time get to the point that it violates the BC TOS.

When it does I just report it, for individuals who are habitual, I just hit the ignore button on them.

quad decade guy

I, amongst others, have told you that it's your condescension that gets you so well-noticed. The tone you use to get your message down from your ivory tower is just awful.
Interesting you didn't include the post I was responding to....

I'm sure it would fit the definition you are belittling/criticizing me for.....yet a free pass. He basically echoed what I have been saying...

Not sure what this "ivory tower" is.....

You acquire a lot of stuff and experiences over a career as long as mine......simple facts. Feeling less than adequate or whatever your problem is.....maybe you can get some counseling. Awful? Wanting a clean vehicle is awful? BTW, how would you relate such? It's interesting that the subject of this thread is : What irritates you at work. I checked how long it took before I was attacked-1st page.

I make a statement about vehicle cleanliness(in a surface pandemic) and I get ripped for owning an airplane or a car. I dunno.....

Condescension: disdain.

The initial thread title is the very definition.

So, tell me more...about how your ideas, "tone" are......"better"? Or worthy of the Nobel Peace Prize?

This street goes both ways. I would call you a hypocrite....yet that is name calling....

Interesting you didn't include the post I was responding to....

I'm sure it would fit the definition you are belittling/criticizing me for.....yet a free pass. He basically echoed what I have been saying...

Not sure what this "ivory tower" is.....

You acquire a lot of stuff and experiences over a career as long as mine......simple facts. Feeling less than adequate or whatever your problem is.....maybe you can get some counseling. Awful? Wanting a clean vehicle is awful? BTW, how would you relate such? It's interesting that the subject of this thread is : What irritates you at work. I checked how long it took before I was attacked-1st page.

I make a statement about vehicle cleanliness(in a surface pandemic) and I get ripped for owning an airplane or a car. I dunno.....

Condescension: disdain.

The initial thread title is the very definition.

So, tell me more...about how your ideas, "tone" are......"better"? Or worthy of the Nobel Peace Prize?

This street goes both ways. I would call you a hypocrite....yet that is name calling....
Why would've I included it? @toonertoo was not being condescending, therefore it bears no relevance to my post.

Look up "ivory tower" to find the definition, and while you're in there, look up the actual definitions of the words you keep "defining" in your posts. For such an educated man, you should know better:
"Condescension: disdain." Lol

My tone is different because I am quick-witted and mostly funny. I poke fun at people "as the boys will do" amongst each other in many brotherhoods. You take everything literally and try to dad the s* out of everyone, explicitly expressing how you know better because you've been here longer.

Another thing separating us, I know who I am. I know I don't deserve any kind of peace prize, and I know that not everyone likes me. I accept that people don't like me and move on; it's not because they're jealous, or envious, or inadequate. Sometimes people just don't like you.

You can call me whatever you want, @Integrity cares more about that than I do.

Done with you.

quad decade guy

Why would've I included it? @toonertoo was not being condescending, therefore it bears no relevance to my post.

Look up "ivory tower" to find the definition, and while you're in there, look up the actual definitions of the words you keep "defining" in your posts. For such an educated man, you should know better:
"Condescension: disdain." Lol

My tone is different because I am quick-witted and mostly funny. I poke fun at people "as the boys will do" amongst each other in many brotherhoods. You take everything literally and try to dad the s* out of everyone, explicitly expressing how you know better because you've been here longer.

Another thing separating us, I know who I am. I know I don't deserve any kind of peace prize, and I know that not everyone likes me. I accept that people don't like me and move on; it's not because they're jealous, or envious, or inadequate. Sometimes people just don't like you.

You can call me whatever you want, @Integrity cares more about that than I do.

Done with you.
Definitions taken from Google definitions whatever was quickest....now just because you don't like them doesn't make it so or that I don't have an airplane....

For such an ignorant man, you should try harder.

And OMG...the self-reverence is even for me.....breathtaking.

And for taking it up the wazoo better than me.......congrats.

I stand by statements.

And to act like it's not happening doesn't make it so. Despite your declarations.

It's just hilarious that while you being condescending to me is ok and "quick-witted and mostly funny".....

And "literally"....what is actually true.....word for word. Ok. What words don't(you)(God) want me to use or read? Or interpret?

Or I'm suppose to react to......or how to.......for your benefit? Or "rules"?

To be clear: your condescending is better than mine? Serious question.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Definitions taken from Google definitions whatever was quickest....now just because you don't like them doesn't make it so or that I don't have an airplane....

For such an ignorant man, you should try harder.

And OMG...the self-reverence is even for me.....breathtaking.

And for taking it up the wazoo better than me.......congrats.

I stand by statements.

And to act like it's not happening doesn't make it so. Despite your declarations.

It's just hilarious that while you being condescending to me is ok and "quick-witted and mostly funny".....

And "literally"....what is actually true.....word for word. Ok. What words don't(you)(God) want me to use or read? Or interpret?

Or I'm suppose to react to......or how to.......for your benefit? Or "rules"?

To be clear: your condescending is better than mine? Serious question.

do you drone on and on like this in real life?

good lord I hope not

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
= hate.

100% of my relatable experiences at work are absolutely true and the way it happened. Just the way it was . Should I be hated for such?

I have a few assets. I would love to share experiences with those that have them....this happens in the real world all the time....apparently not allowed on BC. Odd but whatever. You not believing it is.....your problem.

Now, how I work around a weak Union or poor Mgt. or jag off co-workers well, it's served me well for 40 years......see above^.

My opinions or politics have also served me well....don't like it? It's your problem...

Makes me full of crap(Btw, define that please. If what I have or have seen or done is true, please explain.)?

Yep. Wait for it.....

Shrug.
How much would it cost me for you to fly me from Minneapolis to Boulder,Co & back?