What is the REAL reason negotiations have stalled?

Thebrownblob

Well it’s done you more good than the average person then, lol, what the hell? That’s also one of the dumbest things I’ve ever heard. It does you nothing but good to have your home value go up. If you are about done with your mtg. You can take a loan out on your house and buy another property, vacation home? Rates go up and down. So when they go down take the loan out.
I already own a vacation home. No desire for more debt. Certainly hasn’t made me rich though.

Non liberal

My taxes go up with it. And it’s an unrealized gain since I can’t sell my house and buy something cheaper because there isn’t anything cheaper.
Mine don’t. Not sure why your taxes go up with the value of your home. I mean eventually they will but it shouldn’t be an immediate thing. Besides taxes are a fraction of your home value.

Non liberal

That sounds good and has some truth to it but it also creates ridiculous tax burdens on homeowners. They were currently seeing now. Not to mention my home has doubled in value, but it does me absolutely no good because everything else has also.
Do u mean every other home around you or all other goods around you? Because it wasn’t trump that made everything else go up. Biden owns that all by himself.

Thebrownblob

Do u mean every other home around you or all other goods around you? Because it wasn’t trump that made everything else go up. Biden owns that all by himself.
Any home in the areas that I am willing live lol, I don’t know what Trump or Biden had to do with any of that. But ok

Last edited:

Non liberal

Any home in the areas that I willing live lol, I don’t know what Trump or Biden had to do with any of that. But ok
That was the argument you entered into. The dude said trump had nothing to do with home values going up. I said his policies or trickle down economics had a lot to do with it. And Biden’s had a lot to do with everything else going up lol. Did u not read the post fully before you commented?

HarryWarden

That was the argument you entered into. The dude said trump had nothing to do with home values going up. I said his policies or trickle down economics had a lot to do with it. And Biden’s had a lot to do with everything else going up lol. Did u not read the post fully before you commented?
Could you please explain how Biden caused inflation?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Could you please explain how Biden caused inflation?
Signing spending bills.

We were already going to have an inflation problem after all the idiotic covid spending because of the idiotic covid lockdowns.

Then they threw gas on the fire with a wasteful infrastructure bill that only a small percentage of was actually related to infrastructure.

Then on top of that they really gaslighted the public by passing a spending bill called the inflation reduction act, which basically every single economist admits actually increases inflation.

HarryWarden

Signing spending bills.

We were already going to have an inflation problem after all the idiotic covid spending because of the idiotic covid lockdowns.

Then they threw gas on the fire with a wasteful infrastructure bill that only a small percentage of was actually related to infrastructure.

Then on top of that they really gaslighted the public by passing a spending bill called the inflation reduction act, which basically every single economist admits actually increases inflation.
Didn’t Trump sign his fair share of spending bills also though? He signed more spending bills in 2 years than Obama did in 8, and added almost $8 trillion to the national debt

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Didn’t Trump sign his fair share of spending bills also though? He signed more spending bills in 2 years than Obama did in 8, and added almost $8 trillion to the national debt
Yes that was the second sentence of my post. Did you accidentally skip over that part buddy?

Or is 'hurr durr orange man bad' just the response you've been trained to reply to any criticism of Democrats with?

HarryWarden

Yes that was the second sentence of my post. Did you accidentally skip over that part buddy?

Or is 'hurr durr orange man bad' just the response you've been trained to reply to any criticism of Democrats with?
Calm down, you’re starting to sound like a snowflake

So it sounds like you’re saying both trump and Biden contributed to inflation, but trump more so by your standards

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
So it sounds like you’re saying both trump and Biden contributed to inflation, but trump more so by your standards
No.

Screenshot_20230715_183208_Chrome.jpg