What is the REAL reason negotiations have stalled?

nWo

FB_IMG_1689838055574.jpg

Thebrownblob

That was the argument you entered into. The dude said trump had nothing to do with home values going up. I said his policies or trickle down economics had a lot to do with it. And Biden’s had a lot to do with everything else going up lol. Did u not read the post fully before you commented?
Yes, I read it and I told you what I think. Currently in the metropolitan area I live in there is a crisis of people losing their homes because of the inability to pay their new and ridiculous property tax assessments. So that wonderful increase his cost them Everything. And their home will be sold on courtroom steps after they are thrown out. I think it’s a problem Someone like you who thinks any president or anyone in the federal government has done anything to help you it’s such a foolish idea. It makes me laugh. Get your head out of Washington DC ass. Lawmakers jobs, are to create laws to bind you up, And making poor, and it’s working marvelously, regardless of who’s an office. And. If you notice, I never said anything about Trump or Biden. My identity isn’t attached to either one of those guys.

Last edited:

Non liberal

Could you please explain how Biden caused inflation?
He runs his mouth as every democrat does, it’s very well known, about shutting down fossil fuels. “ reduce our dependence” and just that makes the price of oil go up. As well as shutting down the keystone pipeline. That was kind of a biggie. Price of fuel goes up, so does everything else. He kept giving stimulus money. Too many people with money, buyingwhat little product was on the shelves. Keeping business shut down. All those things together, maybe a few others im forgetting. Do u really think he had nothing to do with it? Are you that politically blind?

Non liberal

Yes, I read it and I told you what I think. Currently in the metropolitan area I live in there is a crisis of people losing their homes because of the inability to pay their new and ridiculous property tax assessments. So that wonderful increase his cost them Everything. And their home will be sold on courtroom steps after they are thrown out. I think it’s a problem Someone like you who thinks any president or anyone in the federal government has done anything to help you it’s such a foolish idea. It makes me laugh. Get your head out of Washington DC ass. Lawmakers jobs, are to create laws to bind you up, And making poor, and it’s working marvelously, regardless of who’s an office. And. If you notice, I never said anything about Trump or Biden. My identity isn’t attached to either one of those guys.
Well my identity is, proudly! If you cannot afford to pay taxes on the increased worth of your home, then you have no business owning one and also have a spending problem. Sorry life comes with responsibilities. The reason why our government is :censored2:ty, is because folks like you don’t pick a side. When trump was president, everything was cheaper, except your home value. When loser came into office, everything went up, including every municipalities costs, which is what raised your and everyone else’s taxes that you’re talking about. On top of it, im sure they would be able to pay those taxes if gas wasn’t $5gal, meat wasn’t triple what it was, their electric bill wasn’t double, eggs weren’t quadruple. Give me a break. Their homes increasing in value is the only blessing they’ve received out of the last 7 yrs. You need to get your head out of your ass.

Thebrownblob

Well my identity is, proudly! If you cannot afford to pay taxes on the increased worth of your home, then you have no business owning one and also have a spending problem. Sorry life comes with responsibilities. The reason why our government is :censored2:ty, is because folks like you don’t pick a side. When trump was president, everything was cheaper, except your home value. When loser came into office, everything went up, including every municipalities costs, which is what raised your and everyone else’s taxes that you’re talking about. On top of it, im sure they would be able to pay those taxes if gas wasn’t $5gal, meat wasn’t triple what it was, their electric bill wasn’t double, eggs weren’t quadruple. Give me a break. Their homes increasing in value is the only blessing they’ve received out of the last 7 yrs. You need to get your head out of your ass.
L O L that’s the funniest post I’ve ever seen. In one breath, you admit the cost of everything has gone sky high. And in the other breath, you champion banks stealing Home’s back form working people who are strapped by the current economic situation that both sides helped create😂😂😂. You make your masters very happy. I’m sure they’ll have pity on you. Who would’ve ever thought a “non-liberal” was such a champion of taxation and big government? 😂

Last edited:

Non liberal

L O L that’s the funniest post I’ve ever seen. In one breath, you admit the cost of everything has gone sky high. And in the other breath, you champion banks stealing Home’s back form working people who are strapped by the current economic situation that both sides helped create😂😂😂. You make your masters very happy. I’m sure they’ll have pity on you. Who would’ve ever thought a “non-liberal” was such a champion of taxation and big government? 😂
I’m sorry, are u autistic or something? 🤣if you cannot afford an extra thousand bucks or two for your taxes increasing because the value of your home increased, then you ain’t “working people” your “sitting your ass at home doin nothing people” everything didn’t go up until Biden became president. Did u not read that part? Obviously you lived through it, right? How did trump help create this?

Thebrownblob

I’m sorry, are u autistic or something? 🤣if you cannot afford an extra thousand bucks or two for your taxes increasing because the value of your home increased, then you ain’t “working people” your “sitting your ass at home doin nothing people” everything didn’t go up until Biden became president. Did u not read that part? Obviously you lived through it, right? How did trump help create this?
My God, you’re an ignoramus, both parties have completely screwed us with out control spending. You cannot possibly be this stupid. Your infatuation with party politics is comical. The name at the top does not matter. Trump isn’t going to save you, and Biden certainly isn’t going to save us. Both parties are driving us over a cliff. The only difference is the speed which we get there.

Non liberal

My God, you’re an ignoramus, both parties have completely screwed us with out control spending. You cannot possibly be this stupid. Your infatuation with party politics is comical. The name at the top does not matter. Trump isn’t going to save you, and Biden certainly isn’t going to save us. Both parties are driving us over a cliff. The only difference is the speed which we get there.
🤦‍♂️oh my head hurts. It is out of control spending, but only because, as Americans who can’t decide what we want, we keep electing people who have different views as to HOW to spend that money. And like I said it is ignoramus’s like yourself who won’t pick a damn side apparently who causes this :censored2:. I don’t trust anyone bro, that’s why I do my own research and not believe everything a professor or msm tells me

Thebrownblob

🤦‍♂️oh my head hurts. It is out of control spending, but only because, as Americans who can’t decide what we want, we keep electing people who have different views as to HOW to spend that money. And like I said it is ignoramus’s like yourself who won’t pick a damn side apparently who causes this :censored2:. I don’t trust anyone bro, that’s why I do my own research and not believe everything a professor or msm tells me
Pick a side? I have picked a side…..mine

You go on believing that both sides are not spending us into oblivion.
The last president spent us into oblivion with a fake emergency called pandemic. That particular president even threatened to primary Thomas Massey because he wouldn’t go along.
The current president is doing it with a fake emergency called, climate change.
Hmmm Weird.

Non liberal

Pick a side? I have picked a side…..mine

You go on believing that both sides are not spending us into oblivion.
The last president spent us into oblivion with a fake emergency called pandemic. That particular president even threatened to primary Thomas Massey because he wouldn’t go along.
The current president is doing it with a fake emergency called, climate change.
Hmmm Weird.
It wasn’t fake, it was manufactured. Very big difference there. He did in the beginning, but left it up to the states to decide. Biden then spent 2-3 times what trump did. The real crime there was the making and unleashing of the virus, not trying to get people through it. And why do u think it was made and unleashed when it was? Because a non politician got into the White House by mistake. I don’t disagree with you about not trusting both sides. I’m saying the way people should be governed is better on the right then it is on the left. Whether the republicans carry through with that way is something totally different.

Thebrownblob

It wasn’t fake, it was manufactured. Very big difference there. He did in the beginning, but left it up to the states to decide. Biden then spent 2-3 times what trump did. The real crime there was the making and unleashing of the virus, not trying to get people through it. And why do u think it was made and unleashed when it was? Because a non politician got into the White House by mistake. I don’t disagree with you about not trusting both sides. I’m saying the way people should be governed is better on the right then it is on the left. Whether the republicans carry through with that way is something totally different.
Republicans are the most feckless disappointing backstabbing group of a Politicians imaginable.

Democrats are the most conniving,