What is the REAL reason negotiations have stalled?

Thebrownblob

Come on, you’re better than that. Don’t resort to name calling just because you’re losing an argument.
I didn’t lose the argument. You did a long time ago when you blamed average people who have no control over the devaluation of their money for losing ground and losing their homes.
You absolutely love big government as long as it’s your particular brand. You fit nicely into the current two party system.

Non liberal

Lol “non-liberal”. 😂😂😂. You’re a government whore.
So how do u suggest the roads get paved? This is the problem. If you want to do away with government, then you lose all your cushy amenities. Which is fine with me. I could live like a mountain settler, but 99.5% of the population couldn’t. If your not prepared to do that, then shut your mouth and deal with the taxes.

Thebrownblob

You’re right, and name calling will solve everything. Great plan👍
Unfortunately, in this world, you have to call them like they actually are. If you’re embarrassed, maybe you should examine your undying ideology? Both parties claim to have an ideology that they have not followed.

Democrats claim they’re for the little people. They’re not.

Republicans claims there for small government and reasonable spending.
Their actions prove they’re not.

Non liberal

I didn’t lose the argument. You did a long time ago when you blamed average people who have no control over the devaluation of their money for losing ground and losing their homes.
You absolutely love big government as long as it’s your particular brand. You fit nicely into the current two party system.
The only option we have is voting. Pick the best candidate, and vote. People need a leader. It’s just a fact. 🤷‍♂️ you bitching amelessly about that fact isn’t going to change it, sorry.

Non liberal

Unfortunately, in this world, you have to call them like they actually are. If you’re embarrassed, maybe you should examine your undying ideology? Both parties claim to have an ideology that they have not followed.

Democrats claim they’re for the little people. They’re not.

Republicans claims there for small government and reasonable spending.
Their actions prove they’re not.
How do republicans actions prove they’re not for those things?

Thebrownblob

The only option we have is voting. Pick the best candidate, and vote. People need a leader. It’s just a fact. 🤷‍♂️ you bitching amelessly about that fact isn’t going to change it, sorry.
Who said we shouldn’t pick a better leader?

Kind of hard to do when our leaders are selected for us.

Trump and Biden are the very best options the whole country? Ok

Thebrownblob

Privatize them and maybe the six inch deep holes will actually get fixed instead of getting a sign warning you of potholes.
1689869171408.gif

So how do u suggest the roads get paved? This is the problem. If you want to do away with government, then you lose all your cushy amenities. Which is fine with me. I could live like a mountain settler, but 99.5% of the population couldn’t. If your not prepared to do that, then shut your mouth and deal with the taxes.
bro, that's pennies in the overall budget of the government, get real

the vast, vast, vast majority of spending is on weapons and welfare