What is the REAL reason negotiations have stalled?

Pullman Brown

Kind of think the same thing and I think a lot of people are gonna be pissed

So rebid whenever you rebid? Or immediately ? If not immediately, then move bottom immediately into T-Saturday? In my building they would still be short drivers on Monday.

Last edited:

Thebrownblob

So rebid whenever you rebid? Or immediately ? If not immediately, then move bottom immediately into T-Saturday? In my building they would still be short drivers on Monday.
Not exactly sure, but I can see the whole center rebalancing causing Routes to change more than 50% and need to be rebid

KOG72

I’m full of it
Not exactly sure, but I can see the whole center rebalancing causing Routes to change more than 50% and need to be rebid
We have Saturday here but they only run like ten routes I can’t see it working here unless they move rural routes,city routes will always have to be Monday thru Friday

9.5mania

The ole boy that’s been on his route for 28 years just trying to coast to the finish line
Now has to decide does he want to keep his gravy route that’s been made into a tue-Saturday or bid a new mon-Fri
Glad it’s not me
I’m thinking this may be me. My route is never in on Mondays. I talked to my wife a couple weeks ago with this very scenario just to see what she thought. There are other routes I can get, I’m #10 in seniority but my route delivers to my house. Hard to pass that up.

I hate swinging on Mondays, it is by far the worst day of the week.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I never said he was lying but but I’m saying no way in hell he’s telling the entire truth. You believe what you wish and I’ll do the same, but leopards don’t change spots . There is far more than is being said.
Okay then, I guess?

My point is that all non-economics have been advertised to have been TA'd, with NO CONSESSIONS....zero.
So as I asked earlier, what is the end game if that's not the case?

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
We can't all be.... as successful as you Big Union Man.
I wonder how many days the wife of @What'dyabringmetoday??? did not get insulted,

....or his dog not take a beating,
....or his cat not get a kick,
....or some truly random person not get mistreated.

....as a result of @BigUnionGuy making himself available to @What'dyabringmetoday??? as sort of a "virtual punching bag" in the form of passive aggressive sarcasm.

BUG is always there for the members.

SpicyItalian739

Do you get paid extra to work with a 104 fever
Sound like more of an idiot
More of an idiot than somebody who thought that was a factual post and not drenched in snark and sarcasm?

IMG_8464.gif

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Okay then, I guess?

So as I asked earlier, what is the end game if that's not the case?
That’s kinda the whole purpose of this thread , even says so I’m the title. I’m curious as to what the endgame, real reason,however you wish to define it as to why negotiations broke down. I have a few guesses , but I’m certain part time pay isn’t the only one , and probably nowhere near the real one

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
That’s kinda the whole purpose of this thread , even says so I’m the title. I’m curious as to what the endgame, real reason,however you wish to define it as to why negotiations broke down. I have a few guesses , but I’m certain part time pay isn’t the only one , and probably nowhere near the real one.
So then you do think you are being deceived then?

....fair enough.

Just doesn't make much sense to me is all I'm sayin'.

Thebrownblob

Yep, I know some of you guys re bid every couple years so that would be easy. Here they would have to wait till the person came off the route.
We have lifetime bids. If they do a shuffle that changes routes permanently 50% it can be rebid, if they did it center wide it would be pandemonium lol

Thebrownblob

From what I was told the company couldn't even give specifics. Only things like sexual harassment, racism, bigotry and anything else that someone could get upset about.
We already have it. It’s a joke they can take you out of service for pretty much anything knowing full Well you’re going to get your job back. Lots of guys too afraid to ask for backpay, and they know it

542thruNthru

We already have it. It’s a joke they can take you out of service for pretty much anything knowing full Well you’re going to get your job back. Lots of guys too afraid to ask for backpay, and they know it
17i right? I brought that up to my BA. Told him that the central has been dealing with that for years.