What Kind of Dictator Will Trump Be?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Awww, the little SNOWFLAKE is upset.

Upset that we have a dictator in-training, not that Hillary lost. Trump is a threat to the entire world, something that could not have been said about Dubya, or any other Republican President.

He's dangerous, insane, and not having a free press just gives him more control and opportunity to screw it up...for all of us. Where are the tax returns?

Listen, SHATFLAKE. I'm sorry you're not bright enough to see that you (not me) have elected an authoritarian with the wisdom of a first-grader to be the world's most powerful person.

Live with it.

Non sequitur

I hope Trump is a threat to the whole world because the whole has gone crazy. If we could only return to the 50's minus the raciest bullsh--. Being islamophobic is not raciest. Resisting a flawed philosophy that wants to take over the world is self preservation.

Non sequitur

Hopefully this website is being monitored by our current administration thought police? Wouldn't want any fake news, I mean freedom of speech to influence anyone

newfie

Upset that we have a dictator in-training, not that Hillary lost. Trump is a threat to the entire world, something that could not have been said about Dubya, or any other Republican President.

He's dangerous, insane, and not having a free press just gives him more control and opportunity to screw it up...for all of us. Where are the tax returns?

Listen, SHATFLAKE. I'm sorry you're not bright enough to see that you (not me) have elected an authoritarian with the wisdom of a first-grader to be the world's most powerful person.

Live with it.

poor snowflake

rickyb

A crisis is traditionally used by authoritarian and totalitarian regimes to put a country in lockdown. An economic meltdown, a large domestic terrorist attack, widespread devastation from climate change or the orchestrated escalation of hostilities with another country, perhaps Iran or China, will see Trump and his rogue generals, billionaires and conspiracy theorists plunge the United States into dystopia.

War is the usual vehicle that demagogues use to justify internal repression and wield unchallenged power. If the federal government expands our wars to create new enemies, even local resistance will be impermissible. All dissent will be criminalized. Institutions, fearful and weak, will carry out purges of those few who speak out. Most of society, intimidated by a war psychosis, will be compliant to avoid being targeted. Resistance will often be tantamount to suicide.- chris hedges

Non sequitur

Obama care, no school choice, no legal protection for businesses regarding in your face alternative lifestyles=totalitarian government.

Non sequitur

There's a fight for the definition of good and evil. Unfortunately Putin and Trump who are no angels seem to be siding with traditional family and against terrorist Islam. The west has been so tolerant they are now at risk of total collapse. If this happens there will be no tolerance for dissenting opinions wether in an Islamic state or a-moral Communist utopia

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
checking out the news this morning , Russia, North Korea , and China , is on high alert against the U.S.
With Trumpo appointing Generals to his staff we may be looking at WWIII.

I guess I won't have time to spend my children's inheritance after all.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Go spend it .
What you saw is standard policy for any new incoming president.
They ( Russia , NK, China ) have to beat their chests for the local news stations to gain some political points.
NK is always on alert for an US invasion. Frankly nobody in their right mind wants that hell hole.