What might the world be like?

floridays

You don't feel you're a hostile person. Every human being has some sort of hostile tendencies, of course not all of them bad but we have them. It's human nature.
I'd hope if a dog was attacking his son or daughter he could scrounge up a little hostility.
Just my thought.

I'll leave it to anyone to identify these "dogs."

Integrity

Binge Poster
You understand I was poking fun, it is apparent you have no grasp of the human condition.
I don’t understand your reply. I have walked the earth for decades and have varied experiences with humans both good and bad with my self and others.

My asking the question was in no way to imply knowledge or even discussion about mine or anyone’s opinion on human condition, it was simply to ask a personal question as to what someone might think the world would be like if humans treated each other with patience, tolerance, kindliness, and love.

I know 30 years ago when I started on a path to do just that my world and my life improved dramatically.

I claim no great knowledge just discussing.

quad decade guy

Go for it.

I look forward to your response with qualifiers.
With all respect: I still don't think you are capable of comprehending.......now for the third time, humans are incapable of the proposed behavior. Without trying to be hateful or hurtful.....I believe your religious/"Christian" beliefs or motivations(whatever) render you obtuse to reality.

There are 7.8 (+) billion humans on this planet. The qualifiers I spoke of start there. So, we have 7.8(+) billion possible reactions to your kindness stuff. From receptive to murderously hostile. You don't have to leave BC to witness such.

To your question.......the world would be a cold dark void in space time. In other words.....it's not possible. It's not a possible reality.

What would the world look like? It wouldn't.

floridays

I don’t understand your reply. I have walked the earth for decades and have varied experiences with humans both good and bad with my self and others.

My asking the question was in no way to imply knowledge or even discussion about mine or anyone’s opinion on human condition, it was simply to ask a personal question as to what someone might think the world would be like if humans treated each other with patience, tolerance, kindliness, and love.

I know 30 years ago when I started on a path to do just that my world and my life improved dramatically.

I claim no great knowledge just discussing.
Ok, just came off as naivete.
Just think what it might be like if 50% of the marriages didn't end in divorce.

Integrity

Binge Poster
With all respect: I still don't think you are capable of comprehending.......now for the third time, humans are incapable of the proposed behavior. Without trying to be hateful or hurtful.....I believe your religious/"Christian" beliefs or motivations(whatever) render you obtuse to reality.

There are 7.8 (+) billion humans on this planet. The qualifiers I spoke of start there. So, we have 7.8(+) billion possible reactions to your kindness stuff. From receptive to murderously hostile. You don't have to leave BC to witness such.

To your question.......the world would be a cold dark void in space time. In other words.....it's not possible. It's not a possible reality.

What would the world look like? It wouldn't.
FYI
The behavior qualities I described as I described them in my original question were not from a religion of any sort.

They were directly from an addiction recovery program.

Are you personally incapable of making patience, tolerance, kindliness and love real in how you approach and treat every other human being from the ones you love most love to the ones you most disapprove or hate?

What do you think?

Over the last 30 years of my life I have met many individuals who live their lives with patience, tolerance, kindliness and love towards every other human being from the one they most love to the one they most disapprove or hate.

These men and women have been quite capable of living this way.

They have helped my life over the last 30 years to be beyond wonderful, regardless of what befalls me and my family.

Last edited:

Integrity

Binge Poster
Ok, just came off as naivete.
Just think what it might be like if 50% of the marriages didn't end in divorce.
What do you think marriages would be like if married humans would be able to treat each other with patience, tolerance, kindliness, and love at all times?

What do you think the world would be like?

Integrity

Binge Poster
I'd hope if a dog was attacking his son or daughter he could scrounge up a little hostility.
Just my thought.

I'll leave it to anyone to identify these "dogs."
It is not my hostility or hatred for the dog that would cause me to defend my child to the death, but the love for my child.

quad decade guy

FYI
The behavior qualities I described as I described them in my original question were not from a religion of any sort.

They were directly from an addiction recovery program.

Are you personally incapable of making patience, tolerance, kindliness and love real in how you approach and treat every other human being from the ones you love most love to the ones you most disapprove or hate?

What do you think?

Over the last 30 years of my life I have met many individuals who live their lives with patience, tolerance, kindliness and love towards every other human being from the one they most love to the one they most disapprove or hate.

These men and women have been quite capable of living this way.

They have helped my life over the last 30 years to be beyond wonderful, regardless of what befalls me and my family.
Well, I said "whatever"....yes?

Your mannerisms and how at least on BC your personality seems to be, meaning(outward appearances) a combination of Stepford Wives and Twilight Zone character......with all respect. Or perhaps a Quaker farmer. Again, I apologize and not trying to be hurtful.

While you claim to not being influenced by "religion", religion can take on many forms such as environmentalism, liberalism and many other fanatical extremes. Even sobriety?

Yes, I believe in all of your "good qualities", and I believe we are all capable. However, while you may practice such outward appearances, the manner in which they are received matters. Simply being who you are and how you act could get your head chopped off in Afghanistan.......for example.

Again, you asked what the world would be.......see above.

And when you cycle back and repeat your question(obtusely) as if there has been no response or one that you will accept or perhaps comprehend(with all due respect), please consider that your views or how others view you are yours alone and theirs alone.

There are 7.8(+) BILLION points of views and worlds. Such as the one your mind lives in.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Well, I said "whatever"....yes?

Your mannerisms and how at least on BC your personality seems to be, meaning(outward appearances) a combination of Stepford Wives and Twilight Zone character......with all respect. Or perhaps a Quaker farmer. Again, I apologize and not trying to be hurtful.

While you claim to not being influenced by "religion", religion can take on many forms such as environmentalism, liberalism and many other fanatical extremes. Even sobriety?

Yes, I believe in all of your "good qualities", and I believe we are all capable. However, while you may practice such outward appearances, the manner in which they are received matters. Simply being who you are and how you act could get your head chopped off in Afghanistan.......for example.

Again, you asked what the world would be.......see above.

And when you cycle back and repeat your question(obtusely) as if there has been no response or one that you will accept or perhaps comprehend(with all due respect), please consider that your views or how others view you are yours alone and theirs alone.

There are 7.8(+) BILLION points of views and worlds. Such as the one your mind lives in.
Ok
Really looking to see who might think the world would be a better place. I think so.

I believe each person is reasonable for their own behavior regardless of how the other roughly 8 billion choose to live their lives or view the world.

I appreciate your contribution.