What Part-Timers will get.

mikejonesjr

Most companies aren’t as profitable as UPS but the pie is only so big. And the company needs capital to grow and maintain its position, not to mention the fleet. That being said, without the union you wouldn’t have what you have now. Dues are necessary and worth it for what is provided by them.
100% agree. I was just referring to the clown above who was essentially saying PTers should get minimum wage due to having a great benefits package as if they aren’t also funding it for everyone. Yet the guy I’m sure thinks he “deserves” every bit of pay for FTers on top of the same great benefits package. Sort of hypocritical

nWo

UPS is profitable enough to provide all of us Benefits and a good wage. We all deserve it. We have buildings full of useless mouth breathing sups that play candy crush all day. The operation will run just fine without them. UPS comes to a halt without the Teamsters.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
UPS is profitable enough to provide all of us Benefits and a good wage. We all deserve it. We have buildings full of useless mouth breathing sups that play candy crush all day. The operation will run just fine without them. UPS comes to a halt without the Teamsters.
Says a guy that executes a plan versus creating one.
Carry on.

UPSER1987

Lol..your “ the operation will run just fine without them” may have just topped the dumbest post ever. Someone has to be a babysitter to listen to all the crybabies lol…people don’t manage themselves, they need to be told what to do.

nWo

Lol..your “ the operation will run just fine without them” may have just topped the dumbest post ever. Someone has to be a babysitter to listen to all the crybabies lol…people don’t manage themselves, they need to be told what to do.

Whatever. Teamsters are more important than the operation than management. And every single Teamster deserves healthcare.

UPSER1987

Whatever. Teamsters are more important than the operation than management. And every single Teamster deserves healthcare.
I agree on the healthcare point. But there has to be leaders in every facet of life. Otherwise there would be chaos.

Michael Scott

I agree on the healthcare point. But there has to be leaders in every facet of life. Otherwise there would be chaos.
Theres been several times in my career where every full time management in my building were out at the same time. PT sups giving PCMs. The work still got done. And it wasnt because we were given a PCM

UPSER1987

Theres been several times in my career where every full time management in my building were out at the same time. PT sups giving PCMs. The work still got done. And it wasnt because we were given a PCM
Sure for a few days…that can’t be a long term solution..otherwise it would already have been done. Not in a large metro building anyway.