Whats happens if you cross the line and scab during a strike?

over9five

Staff member
LOL, in 97 they had a couple empty pups parked in the yard where we would walk between to relieve ourselves. After almost 3 weeks of hot days and little rain it was getting abit intense back there.
We were peeing amongst the trees near the entrance. Same thing.
The Fire Dept did us a solid, and washed it all away with their hose.

Gabba

It's a vicious cycle
how would "the union" know? who do you think "the union" is? we're going to see you with our own eyes. "crossing the picket line" is not a metaphor, there's going to be a line of picketers at your work and you're going to have to cross them to get there.

how would "the union" know? who do you think "the union" is? we're going to see you with our own eyes. "crossing the picket line" is not a metaphor, there's going to be a line of picketers at your work and you're going to have to cross them to get there.
Or supervisor could drive the truck out to the route ....

oldngray

nowhere special
We only had a couple cross and they were gone within a couple of years.

takesteady

It's been said before, but I really do think garnering public support for a strike these days is going to be a huge issue for us. Once the public hears '100+k/year, free insurance, free college', it's going to be very difficult to get them on our side. Especially in a time where inflation is out of control, millions of people are saddled with medical and student loan debt, and Amazon exists.

I won't cross the line if a strike happens, but I sincerely hope it doesn't come to that because I think we may lose.

Thebrownblob

It's been said before, but I really do think garnering public support for a strike these days is going to be a huge issue for us. Once the public hears '100+k/year, free insurance, free college, it's going to be very difficult to get them on our side. Especially in a time where inflation is out of control, millions of people are saddled with medical debt, and Amazon exists.

I won't cross the line if a strike happens, but I sincerely hope it doesn't come to that because I think we may lose.
Yes they’re beating down the doors to do our job. The reality is no one wants to do this job and $100,000 is decent money until they realize what they have to do.

It's been said before, but I really do think garnering public support for a strike these days is going to be a huge issue for us. Once the public hears '100+k/year, free insurance, free college', it's going to be very difficult to get them on our side. Especially in a time where inflation is out of control, millions of people are saddled with medical and student loan debt, and Amazon exists.

If we go on strike everyone has a lot to lose, so hopefully both sides know that

On the other hand the company has been making record profits and they cannot cry poor this time

I believe we have better leadership in office negotiate us a better contract

And if they think good or places with PVD drivers, I think they are for a rude awakening because people do not want to work