What's this I hear about 9.5

We had good hot breakfasts every Friday during peak, exept the last one. I think the last one we had came directly out of center manager's wallet. On the last Friday when we didn't have one, I heard a couple drivers, all p-o'ed and bitching "can't even give us a meal on the last Friday of peak?". All I could think was, must suck to have that much sand in your vag all the time.
Gotta keep the shareholders happy....

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
We had good hot breakfasts every Friday during peak, exept the last one. I think the last one we had came directly out of center manager's wallet. On the last Friday when we didn't have one, I heard a couple drivers, all p-o'ed and bitching "can't even give us a meal on the last Friday of peak?". All I could think was, must suck to have that much sand in your vag all the time.
I always wondered why they don’t throw company parties like others do. All my friends have catered events at nice places and we don’t even get a turkey anymore.

They had one

Didn’t invite any Salad Tossers

Screw it. Just as long as my paycheck isn't post dated, I will survive.

ski or die

Ski or Die
Many moons ago, they had a program called, TLA - talk, listen, action. They would take the employee out to lunch or dinner and discuss ideas. That was eventually eliminated. Then the turkey's. But there are still many turkey's running around with ties on, but no one wanted one.

Shiftless

TLA's those where the days! "NO really" we are hear to listen to you and give you a half a sub sandwich for your helpful input or if you got lucky a actual sit down eatery. I had a couple younger cool guys I liked that actually had people skills enough to run around the system that the conversations were anything but Brown. Have no idea what they reported back , then again, I didn't give a shift!

The Real Jack RyanMI6

Every situation is different, my steward is aware in no uncertain terms I'm not on any 9.5 list. Not now not ever. Put in over 50 hour per week this year and plan on doing the same as long as they allow. My plan put away as much as I can as soon as I can get out as early as I can unless....i make it to feeder. Then maybe I'll stick it out longer.

As far as food goes we have a few customers, bakeries that love there UPS guys and gals. And they drop by tons of baked goods so much so that there's still some left when I get back after 11+hrs. That's all we got the good old days of multi nights of driver buffets in bay one are a thing of the past far distance past. Just like company turkeys.