When does 243 meet to negotiate

browned out

It's available online

Yep; but somehow; the info regarding where to find the IBT constitution (or even let members know it exists) was not listed anywhere in the scare tactic IBT (UPS MGMT) postcards.

Your members would be better informed, if they bothered to participate.

Why in darn tootin' do you think we are the last ones standing in way of this seniority destroying, union busting "deal"?

22% of the members voting in the strike authorization.... could hardly be

construed as "overwhelming".
93% approval for a strike is overwhelming.

What would the IBT be responding to ?

Not even Rob A thought that, or he would have filed charges.

In fact.... he stated to the panel that upheld his discharge, that he was properly

represented by her and his Local Union.

OK; I believe you have already posted that BRF would not have been caught if she was more careful with her emails (or something to that effect).

No Member should ever answer the question from the Panel as to if they were "properly" represented by their local union; unless that person has all the info. If Rob A. had the info uncovered and on the court record evidence of BRF colluding with UPS Labor in an attempt to have him discharged; Rob A's answer would have been different.

BEST ANSWER for that coverall question 'Were you properly represented by you local Union?) THE ANSWER should always be I do not know. Unless the discharged UPSer is an attorney.

You don't even understand how changes to the IBT constitution are made ?

Wow....
No Wow from me; You continue with the nonsense and rhetoric. Just as I expected.

The Hoffa Slapdicks at the last convention shot down proposed IBT Constitutional Amendments including Preventing the General Executive Board from approving contracts that have been rejected by a majority of the voting members. The following link is from the dreaded TDU. Hoffa Blocks Positive Changes to Our IBT Constitution Is it not forthright? I am not TDU or TU. Are they lying? Do you know for a fact that a proposed amendment to prevent the GEB from approving a contract that has been rejected by a majority of the VOTING members was not shot down by the Hoffaites at the convention? If TDU or TU is being dishonest; and the proposed amendments were not attempted; I will call them out and take them to task on it. Unlike, your BUG denial of BRF's absolute violation of the IBT constitution. You should be ashamed.

You epitomize what is wrong with the IBT. At least you accrued the years required for a pension and retired. Most of these other jokers Hoffa/Taylor/Hall loyalists will be voted out. Instead of losing 20%, 40% or more of their income (exactly what RPCD's could lose). These vermin will be voted out. They will lose 100% of their income.

Red Vest, Red Vest....Slapdick

Last edited:

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Yep; but somehow; the info regarding where to find the IBT constitution (or even let members know it exists) was not listed anywhere in the scare tactic IBT (UPS MGMT) postcards.

It's almost like you're expecting the Local, to hold everyones hand.

This is the Teamsters Union.... not the Girl Scouts.

BEST ANSWER for that coverall question 'Were you properly represented by you local Union?) THE ANSWER should always be I do not know.

Ok.

Let me know, how that works out.

The Hoffa Slapdicks at the last convention shot down proposed IBT Constitutional Amendments including Preventing the General Executive Board from approving contracts that have been rejected by a majority of the voting members. The following link is from the dreaded TDU. Hoffa Blocks Positive Changes to Our IBT Constitution Is it not forthright? I am not TDU or TU. Are they lying? Do you know for a fact that a proposed amendment to prevent the GEB from approving a contract that has been rejected by a majority of the VOTING members was not shot down by the Hoffaites at the convention?

Did you bother to read the story you posted ?

Only 1 motion was put to a vote by the delegates.... you know....

The same delegates that are our fellow Teamster Brothers and Sisters, and were

duly elected by the voting members of their Locals.

What's even more odd, you seem to be the only one from Local 243 that has

a problem with the Local officers and the IBT.

Not to mention.... your obsession with Betty R Fisher.... who has never been

charged with any wrong doing, even by Rob A.

Strange.

-Bug-

F

Frankie's Friend

And I pay taxes to theoretically improve society but instead it all just goes to welfare queens and Israel.
Time to wake up and smell the coffee, sunshine.

It all goes there Sunshine?
All of your taxes?
You earmark your money for "welfare queens" and Jews?

At the least they should've used some of it to pave the road from your house to the closest grammar school so you could have learned comprehension skills.

542thruNthru

Looks like local 243 is recommending a Yes.

#243 Rider Open Letter.jpg

Additions to Rider.jpg

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
"During the coming days, be cautious when reading information on social media. A few hours after Local 243 announced that a new Rider Offer was reached, misinformation was circulating on the Internet. Make sure that you attend the contract explanation meeting so that you are informed about the Offer prior to casting your vote."

I would think @browned out would be here to defend himself.

browned out

I do not believe the 98% steward confidence yes vote in 243 will come to fruition and equal a 98%yes vote on the Rider. It should still be voted down.
Turn out will be low.

browned out

How do you think that will bode.... for your NLRB charges ?

Any status update ?

:biggrin:

It is irrelevant.

What is relevant is the 50248 No Votes.

It progresses. No status report for you.

There are numerous NLRB charges filed against the IBT regarding the IBT's failure to fulfill its duty of fair representation during contract negotiations.

I am not alone.

browned out

Really....

What are the case numbers ?

You know where to find the case numbers. Look them up. I don't deal in rhetoric or alternative facts.
If I state something exists...it exists.

You can not disprove the multiple charges filed against the IBT.....unless the NLRB is not forthright and is presenting misinformation on its website.

You're a smart bug or you at least attempt to play one on the bc.

Due diligence will yield the information you seek.