When does ROMNEY get that people just dont LIKE HIM???

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Some guy won the event, whatever that is called, in Washington.
I forgot his name.
I am curious, did the guy no one likes win?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Washington isnt a bible thumping state and they are more middle of the road. Just wait until super tuesday. We will see how many people like Romney, so far, he's going to get blown out in OHIO.

Lets chat then.

Peace

TOS

klein

Für Meno :)
Guide for Uninsured Multiple Sclerosis Patients

The financial impact of multiple sclerosis cannot be overstated, whether you have medical insurance coverage or not, it becomes a large part of your struggle with the disease. Like it or not, MS and money are go hand in hand.

Obviously, the best scenario is employer provided group coverage. If you've got that, you're in decent shape. If you've fallen into the sink hole that is individual coverage, as I have, life gets rather complicated. If you have no coverage at all, your burdens are greatly increased. But before you let yourself fall into that category, make sure that you fully explore all your options for insurance.
Even after exhausting all avenues, keep on the lookout for changing laws and new programs. Health care reform is in the air.

(last sentence in bold : Not so , if Romney has his ways ! )

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
once again. klein, you are ignorant.

I, me, AJ, I have MS.
Mitt's wife has MS.

I do not want Obama Care.
I have read all 971 pages of the healthcare reform act.
You are not a doctor nor are you an attorney.

I just provided you with my first ever negative rep.
You took my post and raped it.

Mitt will mention MS because AWARENESS is our first struggle.
Anne will mention MS because it is her everyday struggle.
MS AWARENESS week starts March 12, 2012.

bbsam

Staff member
Ya know, AJ, in klein's defense, I am an alcoholic and a drug addict and people are free to speak of these diseases in any way they see fit. Hell, right now I am sure there are those claiming that addiction isn't even a disease. Fact of the matter is, their ignorance is simply that and nothing more. How does what klein say even matter? Health care is a very real topic in this election and while Obamacare may not be for you, there are those out there who stand to gain from it. What happens to those millions of people without insurance that Obamacare will insure? As I understand things, if you like your insurance, you are free to keep it, so what's the problem? You and Anne Romney are well taken care of. Why not the rest of the country? You are free to continue negative reping now.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
In AJ's defense, not that she needs it, she did nothing to cause her disease. While alcohol and drugs are addictive, you took the first drink, pill, or whatever that causes the addiction. You did not have the willpower or the strength to stop doing something , that was killing you, before you became an alcoholic, or drug addict.
Once again, hardly the same. While both are recognized as diseases, you contribute in one, she did not in the other. Period.

texan

Ya know, AJ, in klein's defense, I am an alcoholic and a drug addict and people are free to speak of these diseases in any way they see fit. Hell, right now I am sure there are those claiming that addiction isn't even a disease. Fact of the matter is, their ignorance is simply that and nothing more. How does what klein say even matter? Health care is a very real topic in this election and while Obamacare may not be for you, there are those out there who stand to gain from it. What happens to those millions of people without insurance that Obamacare will insure? As I understand things, if you like your insurance, you are free to keep it, so what's the problem? You and Anne Romney are well taken care of. Why not the rest of the country? You are free to continue negative reping now.

Just wondering. Looked at your profile. When did she neg rep you?
I do not agree with a lot of your post, but I read them and do not neg rep them, and would
be surprised if AJ did sir, unless you personally dised her.

I read you post. Some of what you say makes me think. Is that not good?

Bless you. Shalom. texan.

bbsam

Staff member
In AJ's defense, not that she needs it, she did nothing to cause her disease. While alcohol and drugs are addictive, you took the first drink, pill, or whatever that causes the addiction. You did not have the willpower or the strength to stop doing something , that was killing you, before you became an alcoholic, or drug addict.
Once again, hardly the same. While both are recognized as diseases, you contribute in one, she did not in the other. Period.
With all due respect, you and I understand addiction in completely different ways. There is nothing wrong with that. I and millions of others like me know that recovery has nothing to do with willpower or strength. Quite the opposite in fact. But I am not here to convert or condemn. You understand addiction one way, as one looking from the outside, and I as one who lives with it much like a diabetic. You do, however, make my point for me. How you understand addiction has no bearing on how I treat it. Period.

bbsam

Staff member
Just wondering. Looked at your profile. When did she neg rep you?
I do not agree with a lot of your post, but I read them and do not neg rep them, and would
be surprised if AJ did sir, unless you personally dised her.

I read you post. Some of what you say makes me think. Is that not good?

Bless you. Shalom. texan.
No. She did not negative rep me. But she did Klein and I was merely saying that I understand that what I say may prove just as irritating and that should she wish to negative rep me, I would not be offended.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
With all due respect, you and I understand addiction in completely different ways. There is nothing wrong with that. I and millions of others like me know that recovery has nothing to do with willpower or strength. Quite the opposite in fact. But I am not here to convert or condemn. You understand addiction one way, as one looking from the outside, and I as one who lives with it much like a diabetic. You do, however, make my point for me. How you understand addiction has no bearing on how I treat it. Period.
With all due respect (or not, makes no difference to me) my father was an alcoholic. He chose that way of life and to this day, as far as I know or even care, he never regretted his choice or the harm that his way of life caused to me personally. I never became an alcoholic because of what he did to me. I chose a different path. Yes, I do drink but I know when to stop and I have NEVER EVER let that affect my life or work.

AJ never had that choice. She has lived with what was put on her plate by the hand of fate. There is NO comparison.

bbsam

Staff member
With all due respect (or not, makes no difference to me) my father was an alcoholic. He chose that way of life and to this day, as far as I know or even care, he never regretted his choice or the harm that his way of life caused to me personally. I never became an alcoholic because of what he did to me. I chose a different path. Yes, I do drink but I know when to stop and I have NEVER EVER let that affect my life or work.

AJ never had that choice. She has lived with what was put on her plate by the hand of fate. There is NO comparison.
As I replied to Tooner, we see things differently. You have an opinion that "There is No comparison" and that is fine for you to have. I believe differently.

texan

No. She did not negative rep me. But she did Klein and I was merely saying that I understand that what I say may prove just as irritating and that should she wish to negative rep me, I would not be offended.

I am still new here. I am not a vet.

All opinions, no matter how different, are welcome here as long as they are not direct attacks on the person.

So I read what you post and think about what you said. :happy2: