When does ROMNEY get that people just dont LIKE HIM???

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
ROMNEY wins Illinois, but turnout at record LOWS! THE GOP continues to show that it cannot motivate its base to vote with the candidates available. How can the republicans hope to win the white house if it cant motivate its base to show up in the first place??

Another state, another poor turnout. Goes to show how WEAK the GOP candidates are. If the base was so FIRED up to vote OBAMA out, they would be coming out in droves... unfortunately, it aint happening.

GAME OVER.

Peace.

TOS

moreluck

golden ticket member
ROMNEY wins Illinois, but turnout at record LOWS! THE GOP continues to show that it cannot motivate its base to vote with the candidates available. How can the republicans hope to win the white house if it cant motivate its base to show up in the first place??

Another state, another poor turnout. Goes to show how WEAK the GOP candidates are. If the base was so FIRED up to vote OBAMA out, they would be coming out in droves... unfortunately, it aint happening.

GAME OVER.

Peace.

TOS
Sometimes the opposition lies in wait, silently.

over9five

Staff member
YAWN, still doesnt answer the question why GOP voters are not coming out to vote. thanks for playing.

Peace

TOS
Here, I'll make it SIMPLE for you:

There's no really big SIGNIFICANT difference in the GOP contenders. Most people are probably just STANDING BY till there is a NOMINEE.

THEN, they will all get behind the NOMINEE, and hopefully vote the DO-NOTHING president out.

island1fox

:warriorsmiley:
YAWN, still doesnt answer the question why GOP voters are not coming out to vote. thanks for playing.

Peace

TOS
TOS,

Here is a direct an honest answer to your question. As a very informed voter --I chose not to vote in the Republican Primary. After the past three years of no leadership and playing out the blame game --I can assure you NOTHING will keep me from voting for anyone but President Obama.

In my humble opinion there is not a great difference between the three top Republican candidates. There is a huge difference between them and Obama ---there is where you will see the record setting turnouts. Right and Left.

Pelosi's daughter also did a great public service ---nice to see people not looking or caring about employment but taking our hard earned tax dollars .

Her and Maher also the discussed the hypocrites of HBO who loved the Video down south --but could not stand looking at the truth at the welfare sites !!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

There's no really big SIGNIFICANT difference in the GOP contenders. Most people are probably just STANDING BY till there is a NOMINEE.

THEN, they will all get behind the NOMINEE, and hopefully vote the DO-NOTHING president out.

Wishful thinking, but I accept the premise that the GOP are lazy.

Peace

TOS

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
:warriorsmiley: TOS,

Here is a direct an honest answer to your question. As a very informed voter --I chose not to vote in the Republican Primary. After the past three years of no leadership and playing out the blame game --I can assure you NOTHING will keep me from voting for anyone but President Obama.

In my humble opinion there is not a great difference between the three top Republican candidates. There is a huge difference between them and Obama ---there is where you will see the record setting turnouts. Right and Left.

Pelosi's daughter also did a great public service ---nice to see people not looking or caring about employment but taking our hard earned tax dollars .

Her and Maher also the discussed the hypocrites of HBO who loved the Video down south --but could not stand looking at the truth at the welfare sites !!

Island,

I accept your position and I am happy you are committed to voting, but what does that have to do with the GOP not coming out to vote in these primaries? Where is the committment? Where is the outrage? Where is the showing of solidarity?

Your front runner is barely getting 1/3rd of the possible vote and 2/3rds are still voting against him? "

How is this a recipe for success??

In 2008, OBAMA had 100% of the democratic vote and a small percentage of the GOP vote and in order to beat him, you will NEED 100% of the republican vote and a portion of the democratic vote. But, as you can clearly see, NOT ONE of your candidates has the POTENTIAL to recieve 100% of the GOP vote.

ITs like a horse race where Obama is the actual race horse and 4 nags are trying to beat him. You can beat a nag, whip a nag, pet a nag and ride a nag, but you aint gonna be the first across the finish line.

Peace

TOS

bbsam

Staff member

according to many republicans, there is no difference between Romney and Obama.

over9five

Staff member
Wishful thinking, but I accept the premise that the GOP are lazy.

Peace

TOS
Well, I think it's just people are lazy. Why bother to go out to vote in a Primary when there is so little difference in the contenders? Wait to see who wins, and then vote for him.

And I don't think the lack of difference, or ....boring-ness.... of candidates is a Republican thing. Say Obama dropped dead today, maybe he was struck by lightning out on the golf course. Who would the Democrats put out there to replace him? A few boring old same ols without a lick of difference between them. It's just the way you have to be to run for President now. You can't really take too much of a stand on anything, because you'd offend some other block of voters.

moreluck

golden ticket member
November is when it all counts ....be there or be square. Of course, I hope you'll be able to get to your polling place with gas at $6.50 a gallon !!!!!!!!

over9five

Staff member
So I would say, what difference does it make?
And that is exactly why turnout is so low, I think. Nobody can take a true stand that would distinguish themselves from the others. When everyone has to pander to every group without offending some other group, it leads to a wholly blandness that in turn leads to voter apathy.

In the end when it gets down to two, we'll still have an OK turnout. We can then forget the issues no-one will commit on and turn to the basics: Obama's skin color, Romney's religion...

klein

Für Meno :)
Of course Romney himself wouldn't even vote for this :

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A proposed 30 percent minimum tax on millionaires backed by President Barack Obama - dubbed the Buffett tax after investor Warren Buffett who supports it - would raise about $47 billion over a decade, according to a congressional report.

The Buffett tax proposal has little chance of passing with Republicans in charge of the House of Representatives and its prospects in the Democratic-controlled U.S. Senate are murky.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Of course Romney himself wouldn't even vote for this :

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A proposed 30 percent minimum tax on millionaires backed by President Barack Obama - dubbed the Buffett tax after investor Warren Buffett who supports it - would raise about $47 billion over a decade, according to a congressional report.

The Buffett tax proposal has little chance of passing with Republicans in charge of the House of Representatives and its prospects in the Democratic-controlled U.S. Senate are murky.
Did you know that $47 billion over 10 years is about 1/10th of a drop in the bucket ????

moreluck

golden ticket member
Do you realize when anyone tries to do something bolder that would actually cut spending that the Democrats scream & cry? Whatever will work will be hard. The Dems. don't want their Black level Visa cards taken away!!