Where does it all end?

Fezco

It's a capitalist economy, if our competition works Sunday then we'll work Sunday too we really don't have much choice if we want to stay in business. In feeders we already have Tue-Sat and Sun-Thu bids, the way I look at it it just offers more opportunity for people who want to work a different schedule.
We have had Sat-Wed feeder runs for years at my center.

Brownsfan

It ends with a giant robotic amazon floating warehouse above your house with drones pooping pkgs from the sky and little gps guided rockets propelling them In to your backyard. Of course it won't be your house, a robot will own it and be ordering the pkg seeing how they're the only thing going to be employed in the future.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

When did you become a business analyst for ups???? Well, they aren't that smart... they had air back in the 20's or 30's but canned it... not smart since if they would have kept it up we probably wouldn't have had a FedEx to deal with today....so you are wrong about that..

There was that pesky thing called THE DEPRESSION that prompted them to curtail air service.

Hellobrown2000

Exactly... but they have been updating SOME buildings they feel are "outgrowned"...but I guess it's just easier, and more classy to add a beat up trailer to the end of an existing building with holes cut out for loading package cars.... I highly doubt FedEx or the post office do this....lol
What does fed ex do right though? Post office? Over the past 10 years they have lost double digit billions.