Where else do you work?

Lake Erie

Hey guys,

Long time lurker here, been with UPS for about a year now come June. Just finished up my schooling for the summer, where else do you preloaders work aside from UPS?

Rack em

Made the Podium
I was also a utility driver while being a preloader so I got a job at one of our UPS stores because they were very understanding of my schedule. Some weeks I could only work one day and they were totally fine with it.

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
Is there still an essay section on the SAT's? If so, do you see a lot of "text speak" on the tests that you rate?

There is still an essay section. Most of the topics deal with economics, climate change, women's rights and conservation issues. There is "text speak" and "urban slang" on some of the essays. After you've done it for awhile it becomes apparent which essays belong to college-bound/honors/AP students and which don't. The good essays are usually devoid of major grammatical issues or improper language use.

Last year I had to grade essays from the Texas STAAR exam. The particular batch I graded came from a reform school for middle school aged kids. Some of the stuff they wrote in their exams was rough- murder, suicide, sex. That was an interesting experience.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
IMG_2276.JPG
I sell propane and propane accessories.