Whiny drivers.

Pizza

Joe Biden is The Big Guy
Yeah I know your load looks like crap. I spent the last 5 hours in it.

If you knew how much work went into making it that crappy you would be more appreciative.

tacken

I am paid by the hour. Complaining does know good. Thanks for the crappy work. Just let me leave the building and start my day. One stop at a time.

gman042

Been around the block a few times

If you knew how much work went into making it that crappy you would be more appreciative.

Here's the deal.....

Up until 2 years ago I worked on a driver sort and load
We did it faster and we did it better.
We did not need little number labels and numbered shelves to tell us where we needed to put it in the truck.
We used our heads and some common sense.
And the first 2 shelves where stop for stop in sequence not a jumble mess that the trucks amount to with this preload CF.

So you can take your whiny driver comment and stuff it
(oops, did I type that out loud)

It may take you 5 hours to load it but it takes 10 or 12 hours for us to make any sense of it

Box Ox

Find out whether your complaining drivers went full time from local sort or off street. The answer usually isn’t surprising. We former preloaders have been there too.

It’s not the loaders fault. It’s their training. The other day I had about 25 boxes of shirts. They didn’t think they would fit, but they got it in. They put some on shelf 6. The rest went on a wheel well and in the center. The stuff on shelf 6 also went in the center.

Here's the deal.....

Up until 2 years ago I worked on a driver sort and load
We did it faster and we did it better.
We did not need little number labels and numbered shelves to tell us where we needed to put it in the truck.
We used our heads and some common sense.
And the first 2 shelves where stop for stop in sequence not a jumble mess that the trucks amount to with this preload CF.

So you can take your whiny driver comment and stuff it
(oops, did I type that out loud)

It may take you 5 hours to load it but it takes 10 or 12 hours for us to make any sense of it
Quit your whining.

BlackCat

Just get me a good shelf 1 and 2 and I will figure out the rest. Nothing worse than getting to your first stop and you are already digging for packages.

rod

Retired 22 years

Damn Bill--you are still there. You were always that bad when you loaded my truck all those years. Remember me-- I used to call you Helen Keller.