Whiny drivers.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
load PPH is the easiest to hit goal in UPS, anyone who isn’t drunk or on drugs can do it

the failure lies in bad wraps which is almost always the fault of the primary

the average PPH goal is around 200; normally when i do a 3min count on a loader they are pushing 300+

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Yeah I know your load looks like crap. I spent the last 5 hours in it.

If you knew how much work went into making it that crappy you would be more appreciative.
also, 5 hours, I'm sure you will have plenty of time to play... what do kids they play these days? fortnite?

clean hairy

When the preloader thinks he's doing you a solid and
loads RDR under the shelf right up to the bulkhead door !!

giphy.gif
Will this be the driver Dave is "helping" this next peak having a one sided conversation with him?

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
Here's the deal.....

Up until 2 years ago I worked on a driver sort and load
We did it faster and we did it better.
We did not need little number labels and numbered shelves to tell us where we needed to put it in the truck.
We used our heads and some common sense.
And the first 2 shelves where stop for stop in sequence not a jumble mess that the trucks amount to with this preload CF.

So you can take your whiny driver comment and stuff it
(oops, did I type that out loud)

It may take you 5 hours to load it but it takes 10 or 12 hours for us to make any sense of it

Lol you sound like our Shop Steward. "When I worked preload back in 1969, I loaded 7 trucks, sorted the belt, loaded trailers AND ran a full 10-hour route after I was done then ran PM air shuttle when I got back. And I did it all in time to watch Johnny Carson. You millennials and your entitlement and your Kanye West."

clean hairy

Lol you sound like our Shop Steward. "When I worked preload back in 1969, I loaded 7 trucks, sorted the belt, loaded trailers AND ran a full 10-hour route after I was done then ran PM air shuttle when I got back. And I did it all in time to watch Johnny Carson. You millennials and your entitlement and your Kanye West."
And he walked 10 miles uphill to get to work, and 10 miles uphill to get back home....