Whiny drivers.

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
So drivers get audited on their loads when they get back to the building. They would get written up if it looks like it did in the morning after the preloader loaded it.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Thanks for all the misloads. I make a boatload of cash delivering them.
You sure? Looks empty?

BuRubbACEAACn9W.jpg

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Yeah I know your load looks like crap. I spent the last 5 hours in it.

If you knew how much work went into making it that crappy you would be more appreciative.
I’m betting they would probably be much more appreciative if you gave them a good load enabling them to see their kids before they’re in bed.

clean hairy

If you knew how much work went into making it that crappy you would be more appreciative.
Be a driver helper during peak on the truck you loaded.
Should be simple for you to figure out where all the boxes for each stop are!

Last edited:

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD

If you knew how much work went into making it that crappy you would be more appreciative
You gotta have thick skin to work here, judging by your post your pretty soft. I think dunkin Donuts is hiring , you can wear a pink hat and they will be nicer to you.

TheMachine

Are you sure you want to punch out?
Every load looks like crap, but it has to be organized crap...ie something that’s all relatively in a location where the driver can adjust it without totally being screwed over.

When some kids are sticking NDA at the back of the 8000 shelf, that’s just ridiculous and pure laziness.

Staydryitsraining

Every load looks like crap, but it has to be organized crap...ie something that’s all relatively in a location where the driver can adjust it without totally being screwed over.

When some kids are sticking NDA at the back of the 8000 shelf, that’s just ridiculous and pure laziness.
Any package that isnt loaded right send it in as a misload. Do it everyday until the loader is switched it out.

UnconTROLLed

perfection

It would help if PAS weren't paling them to those sections. Long gone are the days people would mark NDAs with markers and so on.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
I’m betting they would probably be much more appreciative if you gave them a good load enabling them to see their kids before they’re in bed.
It's a little different now at UPS. Back years ago, there would be one "pull" and one person. Now pulls are often loaded by 3-4-5 people each morning, so there is only some accountability to misloads but little to none for load quality. There are some pulls that are one person but that has become rare. This varies by building size and operation but it is a fact in our hub.

When the drivers roll up at 8:50 , first words are generally "not entirely my mess..!"

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
The preload methods are jacked up, they contribute to terrible loads at their worst and are just plain slow at their best, and I follow them religiously...

I know all of my pieces by address but the hin is where it is at bruh.