• Obama Intelligence group who now parrot on the Liberal news sources

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Hillary

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • All the snowflakes hoping to see Trump in chains

Votes: 16 84.2%

• Total voters

floridays

@newfie I assumed you were more intelligent, with every choice you have given, the truth is not even a choice. Take some time, look at your offering and report back. If the answer doesn't smack you in the head, I'll tell your dad... and he can. Smack you in the head that is.

newfie

How about THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, totally, come on @newfie

i stand corrected , you are right sir

i am not worthy of poll creation

giphy.gif

floridays

i stand corrected , you are right sir
My initial response was not to offend you, I hope you understand. Others I don't quite mind offending. I am passionate in my beliefs and you have noted as much to me personally. Keep up the fight and have a good weekend.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I'm not sure who is dumber....

The people who were convinced an investigation would find Trump collusion....

Or the people who were convinced it wouldn't, yet still wasted hours upon hours of their lives defending Trump on this forum.

If you knew there was no collusion, why not just wait for the results of the investigation?

Because you're all idiots.
Carry on.
Lulz.
343.jpg

floridays

“Let’s see the Report first.”?
For what reason? This is a legitimate question. I wonder what you expect to see. You do understand the proceedings this came from, correct? You do understand all the special prosecutor could have done, correct? You do understand the prosecution is closed, with no further indictments, correct?
So what is to read, honestly, and legally?
Politically is a different question. I'll stop here.

MAKAVELI

For what reason? This is a legitimate question. I wonder what you expect to see. You do understand the proceedings this came from, correct? You do understand all the special prosecutor could have done, correct? You do understand the prosecution is closed, with no further indictments, correct?
So what is to read, honestly, and legally?
Politically is a different question. I'll stop here.
Can't indict a sitting president. Ttku:happy2:

floridays

Can't indict a sitting president. Ttku:happy2:
Understood, glad you have come around to see that.
Don' treat me with ttku on legal things unless you really want to expose your foolishness.
I ask you a question
How many indictments were issued pertaining to the campaign(staff, Trump's machine) regarding the 2016 election?
If you can answer that, I will be happy to walk you through until you need further assistance to get to the truth.
I have confidence that the light may come on and yu can figure it out for yourself.

MAKAVELI

Understood, glad you have come around to see that.
Don' treat me with ttku on legal things unless you really want to expose your foolishness.
I ask you a question
How many indictments were issued pertaining to the campaign(staff, Trump's machine) regarding the 2016 election?
If you can answer that, I will be happy to walk you through until you need further assistance to get to the truth.
I have confidence that the light may come on and yu can figure it out for yourself.
Don't worry, the fat Cheeto head will be indicted once he is out of office in 2021.:happy2: