• Obama Intelligence group who now parrot on the Liberal news sources

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Hillary

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • All the snowflakes hoping to see Trump in chains

Votes: 16 84.2%

• Total voters

Box Ox

Don't worry, the fat Cheeto head will be indicted once he is out of office in 2021.:happy2:

That’s undeniable. He is “Individual 1”

The problem I fear is that the Democrats will manage to royally :censored2: up the election with their intersectional/PC nonsense and hand Trump another 4 years of immunity.

Non sequitur

This is now the most dangerous time because Mueller, media, et all have killed a legitimate process in the public's mind. But maybe that's the point.

vantexan

I'm not sure who is dumber....

The people who were convinced an investigation would find Trump collusion....

Or the people who were convinced it wouldn't, yet still wasted hours upon hours of their lives defending Trump on this forum.

If you knew there was no collusion, why not just wait for the results of the investigation?

Because you're all idiots.
Carry on.
Lulz.
View attachment 241171
Because every time we say there's no collusion you libs fall apart. Like Snickers, it's very satisfying. :)

vantexan

That’s undeniable. He is “Individual 1”

The problem I fear is that the Democrats will manage to royally :censored2: up the election with their intersectional/PC nonsense and hand Trump another 4 years of immunity.
Immunity? From what? Do you think Mueller is going to detail serious wrongdoing in his report when he's recommending no further indictments?

newfie

Immunity? From what? Do you think Mueller is going to detail serious wrongdoing in his report when he's recommending no further indictments?

that would seem to be the point that most media is missing. if Trump is now still to be indicted for something then there should be someone at a lower level who was the link to Trump that would have been indicted friday.

vantexan

For what exactly? If the president has done anything impeachable they'd go forward with that. If he hasn't, then what is the SDNY going to charge him with? I know, I know, you don't need charges to impeach, it's a political process. But the SDNY does need charges, and if there's a legitimate charge then surely Congress will impeach on it.

BrownArmy

For what exactly? If the president has done anything impeachable they'd go forward with that. If he hasn't, then what is the SDNY going to charge him with? I know, I know, you don't need charges to impeach, it's a political process. But the SDNY does need charges, and if there's a legitimate charge then surely Congress will impeach on it.

Federal vs. State charges.

If the SDNY has anything on Trump, it has nothing to do with Impeachment.

Items that Mueller discovered that weren’t directly related to his Mandate got passed onto relevant agencies....like the SDNY

vantexan

Federal vs. State charges.

If the SDNY has anything on Trump, it has nothing to do with Impeachment.

Items that Mueller discovered that weren’t directly related to his Mandate got passed onto relevant agencies....like the SDNY
All of which had nothing to do with Trump. By the way the SDNY is a Federal court district and Mueller passed on items to them because he's a Federal prosecutor. That the State of New York, a totally separate entity, is going after Manafort for crimes committed in their state is their choice to make and separate from Federal proceedings.

vantexan

All of which had nothing to do with Trump. By the way the SDNY is a Federal court district and Mueller passed on items to them because he's a Federal prosecutor. That the State of New York, a totally separate entity, is going after Manafort for crimes committed in their state is their choice to make and separate from Federal proceedings.
By the way the reason most likely that the State of New York is going after Manafort is because Trump can't pardon a state conviction. Only their governor can.

BrownArmy

By the way the reason most likely that the State of New York is going after Manafort is because Trump can't pardon a state conviction. Only their governor can.

That doesn’t negate the possibility the SDNY would or could charge DJT with State crimes, which they probably wouldn’t do while he’s a sitting Prez, meaning some of those unsealed indictments may have DJT’s name on them.

I have no idea, neither do you, I’m just saying it’s possible.

vantexan

That doesn’t negate the possibility the SDNY would or could charge DJT with State crimes, which they probably wouldn’t do while he’s a sitting Prez, meaning some of those unsealed indictments may have DJT’s name on them.

I have no idea, neither do you, I’m just saying it’s possible.
How would the SDNY, which is a Federal court district, charge him with state crimes? And the State of New York can only charge him with crimes committed it the State of New York. They can't charge him for a Federal crime, or a crime committed in another state. Jurisdictional issue. I do have an idea whether you do or don't.

BrownArmy

How would the SDNY, which is a Federal court district, charge him with state crimes? And the State of New York can only charge him with crimes committed it the State of New York. They can't charge him for a Federal crime, or a crime committed in another state. Jurisdictional issue. I do have an idea whether you do or don't.

Lulz, Trump never committed crimes in the State of NY?

Umkay

bbsam

Staff member
Understood, glad you have come around to see that.
Don' treat me with ttku on legal things unless you really want to expose your foolishness.
I ask you a question
How many indictments were issued pertaining to the campaign(staff, Trump's machine) regarding the 2016 election?
If you can answer that, I will be happy to walk you through until you need further assistance to get to the truth.
I have confidence that the light may come on and yu can figure it out for yourself.
The president acted foolishly. He acted in a manner in which people could logically believe that he was attempting to obstruct justice.

So if you say that the investigation and it’s 30+ indictments was a waste of time and money, I wonder if that means you’re saying it’s ok for criminals to commit crimes as long as nobody finds out?

And this idea that Mueller and his team were out to destroy good people...who? The indicted, confessed and the convicted?
Trump? C’mon. Nobody believes he’s a good and decent man.

If you say they were “attempting a coup”, lol, how exactly do you believe that would happen? Impeachment? 25th Ammendment? Those are constitutional measures. How can constitutional measures be a coup?

I realize you’re all emotional about this, but if you breathe deeply and give rational thought a chance to return, you’ll see how foolish you’re being.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
brain fart that should have been in there.

I think the snowflake answer will have to be all inclusive

There has been no conclusion...yet. However, why does an innocent man need multiple teams of lawyers to defend himself from that which he says he didn't do? Even if the Mueller Report doesn't send Trump packing, there are many cases in the SDNY that have the potential to do do.

For someone who "didn't do anything", Trump has always made a huge deal about it. Why? An innocent person would just say "Bring It!", and do nothing but sit back and wait.

Trump has attacked Mueller, the media, and anyone who has ever questioned him about anything he says or does....except FOX and the usual suspects.

It isn't over.