Who will negotiate the next UPS contract?

LeadBelly

Banned
We'll something is up?
Either Ken is on his way out, or Jimmy is?
It's the only two plausible explanations.
Maybe in your next life you can come back and be a more loyal Teamster who only wants what's best for the greater good and someone will let you in.

Last edited:

LeadBelly

Banned
You can wait like everyone else to find out I am right. You have no FAITH. You know everything. We've been down this road. It always leads to the same place. I can't help you. You are beyond anyone's help. Best of luck to you.

Last edited:

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Maybe in your next life you can come back and be a more loyal Teamster who only wants what's. Eat for the greater good and someone will let you in.
Nope. You were in my loop sorta. You betrayed your brother.
You can wait like everyone else to find out I am right. You have me FAITH. You know everything. We've been down this road. It always leads to the same place. I can't help you. You are beyond anyone's help. Best of luck to you.
You are the keeper of nothing and nothing more than a belt loop.
Get over yourself.

Maybe in your next life you can learn the English language and possess enough self control to compose yourself and post once.

I hope you find what your looking for, but will no longer patronize your sociopathic ways.
Nobody here has done anything to you, that you haven't done to them.

Kick rocks.

LeadBelly

Banned
You are the keeper of nothing and nothing more than a belt loop.
Get over yourself.

Maybe in your next life you can learn the English language and possess enough self control to compose yourself and post once.

I hope you find what your looking for, but will no longer patronize your sociopathic ways.
Nobody here has done anything to you, that you haven't done to them.

Kick rocks.
Pretty soon you will know I'm right and you should feel stupid but you are so smart that you won't.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Pretty soon you will know I'm right and you should feel stupid but you are so smart that you won't.
Dude, you are nuts, bruised fruit.

I asked you, after you claimed to be "in the loop"?
Yielded to your proclaimed expertise and asked you to share.
Then you go off in some sort of flashback rant, in multiple incoherent posts.

I, for sure, won't ever feel stupid over anything you say, think, or feel.
All I will ever feel for you....is sorry.
Yours is a sad story.

LeadBelly

Banned
Dude, you are nuts, bruised fruit.

I asked you, after you claimed to be "in the loop"?
Yielded to your proclaimed expertise and asked you to share.
Then you go off in some sort of flashback rant, in multiple incoherent posts.

I, for sure, won't ever feel stupid over anything you say, think, or feel.
All I will ever feel for you....is sorry.
Yours is a sad story.
You'll understand you are wrong some day. When you do then you will understand. I don't need to insult you anymore. I do like you insulting me though. Please carry on.

LeadBelly

Banned
People can say what they want negative about me. If it makes them feel better then so be it. When I was a kid I'd get jealous about stuff I didn't have. As I grew up I went out and got what was mine. I take these slams of jealousy as a badge of honor. Some how I ended up where I am and have remained biblically loyal doing so.

LeadBelly

Banned
Had meetings today. It really feels like it's Sunday to me. I have to keep checking myself. It's almost like I'm ready for Monday already. I must be a glutton for punishment. I guess bring on the week.