Why Dano Is Back

Signature Only

Blue in Brown
I never said any such thing.

But not you, not even despite all of your qualifications and offers that were being thrown your way.

Again, I've never said such a thing. Let's face it, you just like to whine and make excuses.

You've been here whining about the same thing. FOR YEARS.
You've been threatening to quit. FOR YEARS.
You've made excuse after excuse for not quitting. FOR YEARS.

You don't have the balls to do anything except cry some more when someone asks you why you don't quit. I know why you haven't quit. No one else is offering you a better deal than you're getting here. It doesn't mean that the deal here is gold plated, just that it's better than anything else you're capable of getting.
Clearly you've forgotten two things Dano.

Physics & History

Sometime soon that wheel you're rolling is going to stop..
And take you right back around.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Clearly you've forgotten two things Dano.

Physics & History

Sometime soon that wheel you're rolling is going to stop..
And take you right back around.

Things I haven't forgotten.

When a person who claims he is qualified far beyond his current employment, hates his job, is underpaid, says he doesn't really need the money anyway, and refuses to quit despite often bragging about how he has another job lined up that is sooooooo much better, an observer might be inclined to believe he's lying out of his rear end.

MF has told us that he turns down better opportunities. That should shine some light onto his intelligence, his integrity, or both.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Things I haven't forgotten.

When a person who claims he is qualified far beyond his current employment, hates his job, is underpaid, says he doesn't really need the money anyway, and refuses to quit despite often bragging about how he has another job lined up that is sooooooo much better, an observer might be inclined to believe he's lying out of his rear end.

MF has told us that he turns down better opportunities. That should shine some light onto his intelligence, his integrity, or both.

I can see that the attempt to discredit me is in full swing...good luck with that. Perhaps you and Thunder can have a pow-wow with MT3 and think-up a new strategy. Between the 3 of you, there are at least 50 IQ points.