Why is fedex so slow?

Briand127

So I have been waiting for my package almost 2 weeks. Now it did take a few days to make my product but thats not the case. So on the tracking thing it says my package is a state over Google and other websites say its a 7h drive from there to here but the package was

Departed from the FedEx location at 4:57 am on the 21 and here we are 23 and I dont even receive my package tell tomorrow like really?

Artee

Holy smoke, English dude - learn it. A little punctuation and grammar goes a long way so that others can understand WTF you are talking about.

STFXG

It's sitting in a trailer. HD only delivers tues-sat. I doubt it's taken 2 weeks to get to you. Use UPS next time.

Sent using BrownCafe App

hypo hanna

Why don't you just drive the 7 hours and pick it up yourself?
Honestly you customers act like you are some sort of privilege group. Don't you know the only people who count are the executives and the institutional stockholders. You should be happy hey are doing so well.

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
I've had just the opposite experience. I've ordered car parts from rockauto in California twice in the last 2 weeks, and one shipment took 4 days, the other 3. via fedex.

So I have been waiting for my package almost 2 weeks. Now it did take a few days to make my product but thats not the case. So on the tracking thing it says my package is a state over Google and other websites say its a 7h drive from there to here but the package was

Departed from the FedEx location at 4:57 am on the 21 and here we are 23 and I dont even receive my package tell tomorrow like really?
Did you tip your driver, at Christmas time?

CJinx

If you (like really) have been waiting for two weeks, you probably should call and inquire. :smart:
Emailing Fred is not really advised unless you like talking to his secretary's secretary's secretary. :halfdead:

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Emailing Fred is not really advised unless you like talking to his secretary's secretary's secretary. :halfdead:
over your head.jpg

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

FedEx is slow because it is managed by mental defectives and is increasingly staffed with low-cost, low-capability labor. In other words, you get what you pay for. I have not read all of the responses, but your package is lost...you don't say if it's Express or Ground.

The FedEx of today (regardless of opco) is a sorry-ass operation run almost solely on the basis of reducing costs. The customer is way down their list of priorities.

hypo hanna

FedEx is slow because it is managed by mental defectives and is increasingly staffed with low-cost, low-capability labor. In other words, you get what you pay for. I have not read all of the responses, but your package is lost...you don't say if it's Express or Ground.

The FedEx of today (regardless of opco) is a sorry-ass operation run almost solely on the basis of reducing costs. The customer is way down their list of priorities.
Understand, fedex is no longer interested in investing in the employees who actually handle your package. They have decided its cheaper to hire an army of butt kissers to answer the phones. These people won't get you your stuff any quicker but they are highly trained to apologize to you dozens of times per call.