Star B

White Lightening
You up to $20 an hour yet?
Nope, another 3 years or so.
20170804_165030-jpg.149158

Star B

White Lightening
That :censored2:ing blows....
Does it? I mean, to be fair, we should compare my pay to an air driver. I mean, I don't get the ground bulk, but I also have a larger (general)area than you guys do.

But then.... you guys probably run ground/air combined out in the rural areas vs us where we run the air in a larger, non-condensed area.

OrionsBitch

Not...
You know and I know shorter work days aren't in the cards for us. So how else would you like us to be compensated for missing our kids grow up?
We are already well compensated for what we do....that's the point. We make more than most people with bachelor's degree, some Masters degrees, etc. We have some of the best benefits you can find. The truth is we are overpaid for what we do. I'm happy to accept the money I make. Do I complain about long hours? Yes, yes I do. But no dollar amount would change my mind on not being able to see my family grow up. You seem to be willing to put a dollar amount on that and it's kind of sad. Idk how old you are, but you could always get a degree, go get a different job with better hours etc.

Indecisi0n

We are already well compensated for what we do....that's the point. We make more than most people with bachelor's degree, some Masters degrees, etc. We have some of the best benefits you can find. The truth is we are overpaid for what we do. I'm happy to accept the money I make. Do I complain about long hours? Yes, yes I do. But no dollar amount would change my mind on not being able to see my family grow up. You seem to be willing to put a dollar amount on that and it's kind of sad. Idk how old you are, but you could always get a degree, go get a different job with better hours etc.
Looks like you put a price tag on your family. That's sad.

Star B

White Lightening
I see fedex packages sit for weeks.
If they call it in properly, it shouldn't be sitting. Express won't let you RTB without having all your pickups done. Ground supposedly gets fined if they skip a pickup... but I'm not part of THAT show.

So, how do we know that they are just waiting for us to show back up with another package for us to take that one back out?