Why So Many New Ground Trailers?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Thats why I said what I did.
No one here would win a war of words with him.

I actually sent an email via the centers computer directly to Fred once. I got a nice typed letter from one of his secretaries and a visit to my senior managers office :) I still have the letter somewhere!

Just curious....were you told never to email Fred again by your senior manager? I've heard he doesn't like to hear from his employees directly, but only through Dave, Matt and crew. In other words, use the chain-of-command first.

SmithBarney

MrFedEx, ever see a small trailer that says GroundExpress? I did the Express PUP at our local Ground Facility(its huge) and saw this trailer out back..

OK just checking.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
You've got me all wrong. I never experienced a "take away". I never got "sick" of FedEx.

I figured if I'm going to be a truck driver delivering boxes. I might as well be compensated the best for the job I do. That is Brown all the way. I've never said anything else. I won't be assimilated into your argument.

I ENJOYED working at FedEx much more then I enjoy working at UPS.

You never experienced a "take away" at FedEx? In some of your previous posts, you admit that there have been many "take aways", and that's why you left....should I look them up and re-post them? Which is it? I'm not looking to assimilate anyone into my argument, but at least be consistent in your position.

By the way, management has started holding meetings where they actually admit that the RLA exemption will probably go away this year and that the Card Check Bill will also be passed. These same meetings play-up the lack of layoffs at FedEx, but conveniently ignore topics like the PPP and other takeaways. As usual, management doesn't want to hear that the natives are restless, but it's pretty easy to tell that they are extremely concerned about the Teamsters.

SmithBarney

Well the trailer is way to small to actually carry much, it was the size of a hotdog wagon(hot dog stand) I was however impressed with the Ground Facility
Much nicer and of course much bigger than our Express side, and about 5 times larger than the UPS building across the street.

New Englander

You never experienced a "take away" at FedEx? In some of your previous posts, you admit that there have been many "take aways", and that's why you left....should I look them up and re-post them? Which is it? I'm not looking to assimilate anyone into my argument, but at least be consistent in your position.

By the way, management has started holding meetings where they actually admit that the RLA exemption will probably go away this year and that the Card Check Bill will also be passed. These same meetings play-up the lack of layoffs at FedEx, but conveniently ignore topics like the PPP and other takeaways. As usual, management doesn't want to hear that the natives are restless, but it's pretty easy to tell that they are extremely concerned about the Teamsters.

Tell you what. You go find where I said any of that. You won't be able to you ding dong. Saying I said it and then proving it are two completely different things.

I left (for the last time - do follow here) to make more money at UPS. If I'm going to be a package jockey. I might as well be the highest paid.

Don't be an absolute :censored2: thinking your going to find anything here posted that I left for experiencing take aways....lol.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Tell you what. You go find where I said any of that. You won't be able to you ding dong. Saying I said it and then proving it are two completely different things.

I left (for the last time - do follow here) to make more money at UPS. If I'm going to be a package jockey. I might as well be the highest paid.

Don't be an absolute :censored2: thinking your going to find anything here posted that I left for experiencing take aways....lol.

Thanks for the insults. I seem to recall one post where I listed a litany of take-aways, to which you replied "duh", which is about all you could come-up with. If you'd like to start a war of words with me, I'll hand you your ass on a platter.

New Englander

Thanks for the insults. I seem to recall one post where I listed a litany of take-aways, to which you replied "duh", which is about all you could come-up with. If you'd like to start a war of words with me, I'll hand you your ass on a platter.

So....you seem to recall, but you can't find it? My god! Why could that be?

Tell you what....do your research. do some cut and pasting where I said I had any cut backs effect me.

You can't and your a liar.

Okay....you got me, I'm scared you must be an internet thug!

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
So....you seem to recall, but you can't find it? My god! Why could that be?

Tell you what....do your research. do some cut and pasting where I said I had any cut backs effect me.

You can't and your a liar.

Okay....you got me, I'm scared you must be an internet thug!

Don't you have something better to do? Based on your babbling,I'm guessing the exhaust pipe on your package car goes straight into your cab.

Testicular Fortitude

Please lets get back to the gist of the matter.Fred thought he would be able to get away with the independent contractor scam.Well it was proven wrong in California and hopefully be proven wrong across the rest of the country with the nationwide M.D.L [ MULTI DISTRICT LITIGATION] going on in the midwest.Has anyone noticed that on these trucks they are leased out by Fedex Leasing Corp.Who is in charge and benefits most fom this? guess who Fred S.I personally believe that he has also something to do with the Insurance,uniform and equipment companies that service Fedex.

FedEx All the Way!

Actually, if you had bothered to read the previous 50 posts or any of the other threads, HE is a SHE. She is married to a FedEx mgt person and has been engaged in an ongoing fued with Mr. FedEx which has gone on for way too long. I applaud her vigor in defending her beliefs and find her a solid counter to MFEs constant negativity.

BTW, do you really need to stoop to such sophomoric responses?

Thank you.:happy-very:

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Thank you.:happy-very:

I don't think he was paying you any compliments, but I can only speak for myself, and I think you're an abject maroon. I also know you post-up on other sights with a different user name where you claim to be a 48 year-old male from Pennsylvania...identical posts with identical content, so I know it's you.

So, which (or what) are you, or are you some sort of hermaphrodite with a room temperature IQ? I'm just sick of your stupid posts that don't really have anything to say. Let's have the truth, "Herm".

FedEx All the Way!

I don't think criticizing Fred and his tactics makes me a "whiny baby", but you are absolutely right that Fred, or any manager, would do a better job of defending their position. I read stuff from Smith all the time, and he's very articulate, both in-person and on paper. You should know, since you saw essentially the same words and phrases for years over and over when you were at FedEx. Fred's a smart guy.

As soon as Smith issues a new memo, FedExAllThe Way simply copies what Smith says, instead of actually thinking an original thought and posting it. This is exactly what most managers do as well. For their meetings and memos they just parrot what Smith has said or written most recently, because doing anything but following our great leader is heresy.

Once again, if FedEx is so great, why do you get so ticked when I criticize Fred and the company? You've already admitted in previous posts that you were sick of the take-aways....that's why you quit, right? What's wrong with trying to get some of them back? That hardly makes me a whiny baby. The take-aways are real, and the work environment sucks, and some of us are attempting to initiate constructive changes.

1) Yes, I do copy some of Fred's articles. It is basically done for everyone to read (smart one!). As far as your quote about Fred being a smart guy - I applaud you. He is a very smart man and has created an empire, something you can never do by your negativity and selfishness.

2) Take-aways! you don't deserve them back - so stop trying.

3) Constructive Changes - Please! you don't need constructive changes. What you really need is for Fred to get rid of you.

4) Do you have any other hobbies in your life other than breathing Fred or FedEx? It seems that on a daily basis you get off work and head straight for the keyboard to down FedEx or any employee working there. Please get a life.

More and more people are starting to realize what a complete idiot you are. More importantly is the fact that they are starting to realize what a greedy monster you really are.

They are predicting that in this economy it will get worse before it gets any better, but no, MrFedEx has to complain about his job on a daily basis. You really need some help!

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
1) Yes, I do copy some of Fred's articles. It is basically done for everyone to read (smart one!). As far as your quote about Fred being a smart guy - I applaud you. He is a very smart man and has created an empire, something you can never do by your negativity and selfishness.

2) Take-aways! you don't deserve them back - so stop trying.

3) Constructive Changes - Please! you don't need constructive changes. What you really need is for Fred to get rid of you.

4) Do you have any other hobbies in your life other than breathing Fred or FedEx? It seems that on a daily basis you get off work and head straight for the keyboard to down FedEx or any employee working there. Please get a life.

More and more people are starting to realize what a complete idiot you are. More importantly is the fact that they are starting to realize what a greedy monster you really are.

They are predicting that in this economy it will get worse before it gets any better, but no, MrFedEx has to complain about his job on a daily basis. You really need some help!

I notice that you completely ignored my question about your "dual identity" and your duplicate posts at other sites. I suspect that you are a FedEx manager, and are simply spreading Fred's manure like a good mindless Fredbot does. Have you ever for a moment considered that Fred's (and those of FedEx in general) intentions aren't all that ethical? Perhaps I'm throwing out a concept that is a little too advanced for your level of intelligence, but you just don't seem capable of much more than drinking the Kool-Aid and then trying to sell others on how good it tastes.

FedEx All the Way!

I notice that you completely ignored my question about your "dual identity" and your duplicate posts at other sites. I suspect that you are a FedEx manager, and are simply spreading Fred's manure like a good mindless Fredbot does. Have you ever for a moment considered that Fred's (and those of FedEx in general) intentions aren't all that ethical? Perhaps I'm throwing out a concept that is a little too advanced for your level of intelligence, but you just don't seem capable of much more than drinking the Kool-Aid and then trying to sell others on how good it tastes.

First off, you are just a little man in FedEx. Secondly, I don't ignore anything you have to say - and about my "dual identity", there is none. I am a 40 yr old woman who is married to an upper management person at FedEx. I will not disclose my husband's identify for your satisfaction, besides, he thinks you are a maroon and a small greedy man. He also thinks that employees like you should not be working at FedEx, they don't deserve it. Do you have any idea what it is like on the streets with no job in this economy?

Whether Fred's intentions/actions are ethical or not - he started this company from ground up and I do respect him for that. Besides, Fred's manure gets you a paycheck, doesn't it! This goes to show how greedy and small minded you really are. I will not back down for a minute with you. Hopefully, others will agree with my thoughts. I'm only trying to promote/enhance the respect relationship between employees. Something obviously you know nothing about, because you are just a small negative greedy little man!

By the way, through the years Fred's Kool-Aid has always tasted great - you should really try some?:wacko:

Testicular Fortitude

FEDEX ALL THE WAY...It is clearly obvious you have been drinking the Fedex Kool Aid or like your husband you also had to undergo a frontal lobotomy.If it was not for the hourly workers who have given their blood,sweat and tears to build this company your husband would not be in the upper management position he is in.We are the backbone and lifeblood that really keeps this company alive.The only people that might agree with you are Fedex managerial people or those that are mentally deficient.There are tens of thousands or more Fedex employees who are disgusted with the current regime that is destroying this company.Without union representation Fedex will continue to take away benefits,hourly increases and the respect we deserve for the work we do.Do not believe the propaganda coming from the Kremlin aka Memphis.

FedEx All the Way!

FEDEX ALL THE WAY...It is clearly obvious you have been drinking the Fedex Kool Aid or like your husband you also had to undergo a frontal lobotomy.If it was not for the hourly workers who have given their blood,sweat and tears to build this company your husband would not be in the upper management position he is in.We are the backbone and lifeblood that really keeps this company alive.The only people that might agree with you are Fedex managerial people or those that are mentally deficient.There are tens of thousands or more Fedex employees who are disgusted with the current regime that is destroying this company.Without union representation Fedex will continue to take away benefits,hourly increases and the respect we deserve for the work we do.Do not believe the propaganda coming from the Kremlin aka Memphis.

Let me point out a few things to you. First off, I have never mentioned anything about the hourly employees. Of course, I truly believe that the hourly employees are the backbone of the company. I also truly believe that if it was not for the hourly employees FedEx wouldn't exist. You have taken me the wrong way. If you are the type to sit and listen to MrFedEx, who of course, is the most negative person, yes, you would think my husband drinks Fred's kool-aid. But, you are so far off, my husband is not that kind of manager - he strongly believes that the hourly people are the backbone of the company and in his department they are treated as such. He has the respect and friendship of everyone there.

As for MrFedEx, he has never posted anything positive about the company. In this economy and the way things have crashed down on us is not the time to be negative. It is truly a shame that we have to resort to this kind of negativity about a company. I have friends that have lost everything and have had to start all over at this point in time in their lives. So for MrFedEx - I think he should be very glad to even have a job. So before you put your foot in your mouth - think of someone on the unemployment line who is struggling to make ends meet with the high cost of groceries, etc. I just think that who every has a job in these hard times should just be content.
Later,

Testicular Fortitude

First of all you stated [in your husbands department] this means you and he do not have actual first hand knowledge of everyday life in the trenches as it is today.The correct terminology would be in his station.He must work in a corporate office ,call center or dispatch office.The downfall of the auto industry is not due to unions but by corporate mismanagement and corporate greed.The majority of U.S made cars are inferior as far as fuel consumption[MPG] resale value and construction,warranty and guarantee.The main reason that there are so many disgruntled Fedex employees across the country is we are sick and tired of being lied to by Fred S.How many times would you allow your husband to lie to you before you got fed up with him.Fred S promised us years ago that our hourly pay would be comparable to that of U.P.S delivery people,five to six dollars an hour is not comparable by any stretch of the imagination.Believe me if I wasn't close to retiring I would be out of this company in a heartbeat.I know how great this company can be with competent management from Fred S and the board of directors down to the engineers,O S S people and managers both senior and ops.

New Englander

Perhaps if you were to fill your trucks up a bit more. The pay might increase. There is no way Express pay should be comparable to UPS pay.

Sorry....that is the truth.