Winter storm Grayson

rod

Retired 22 years
More than just brakes and wheel bearings are ruined, Rod. The water most of those cars are in reached almost the top of the wheels. Transmissions and differentials will be covered, and they will have been infiltrated with water through their vents. Most new cars have a lot of important wiring under the seats and carpeting. Connections will have been soaked and compromised.

And, salt water at that. Those cars are all toast.

I suppose if the water got that high. Do us here in the mid-west a favor and junk them out there. We have enough water logged used cars trying to be sold up here that came from the hurricanes this year.

rod

Retired 22 years
Temperature keeps going up here. Up to 11 now. I sure hope they are correct about Sunday being 30 degrees. If it gets there I guarantee there will be people running around in shorts and tee-shirts and a few motorcycles will be out.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Temperature keeps going up here. Up to 11 now. I sure hope they are correct about Sunday being 30 degrees. If it gets there I guarantee there will be people running around in shorts and tee-shirts and a few motorcycles will be out.
24°friend here now but up to 60°friend on Tuesday!

rod

Retired 22 years
24°friend here now but up to 60°friend on Tuesday!

Probably won't see 60's until April--- March if we are super lucky. Usually when it warms up in the spring and the grass is starting to turn green and everyone is getting used to it along comes one more cold snap with snow just to piss us off.

E

el blanco

Probably won't see 60's until April--- March if we are super lucky. Usually when it warms up in the spring and the grass is starting to turn green and everyone is getting used to it along comes one more cold snap with snow just to piss us off.

laying out in the sun in April, y'all can have all that :censored2: and more

JL 0513

screenhunter_1038-feb-11-18-32.gif

Scientists agree. Any science deniers out there?