WOOHOO! Feeders here I come!

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
I was driving down the Northway at 5 this morning. It was in the low 30's with a light mist which made for some pretty slick roads. Drove past our newest feeder driver (the former mall driver) pulling a set of doubles form to Latham. I don't think he was thinking how easy the money was trying to keep those trailers on the road.

Sent using BrownCafe App
I was out in that last night,,ICE is the worst thing to go through, warm all day,drizzle at night turns road to a glaze VERY dangerous,Ive been in Feeders for over 10 years ,and you never get used to that!!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I was out in that last night,,ICE is the worst thing to go through, warm all day,drizzle at night turns road to a glaze VERY dangerous,Ive been in Feeders for over 10 years ,and you never get used to that!!

I was in RI/Mass yesterday---the ride from Albany was fine---on the way back there was a car overturned in the median and the Mass Pike became a parking lot right by mile marker 46.

Covemastah

I was in RI/Mass yesterday---the ride from Albany was fine---on the way back there was a car overturned in the median and the Mass Pike became a parking lot right by mile marker 46.
The Berkshires are always a tough ride ,I hate covering that run in the Wintah !!

Covemastah

If it's not easy enough for ya there's a bricked out P1000 waiting for you back in delivery :wink2:.
I did 15 years in a bricked out P 1000 and I never forgot where I came from, but there are some nights out here pulling doubles up and down ice covered hills where a p1000 didn't look so bad !!

'Lord Brown's bidding'

Be prepared for one week in Feeders 2 months in Package.One week in feeders 2 months in Package etc. until you get in Feeders friend/T. At least that's how it goes here. Sometimes for at least two or more years.

This is something I anticipate, and may not mind but for the sleep schedule change. However, the need for covers seems to be pretty strong here. We have two guys who left my center last year, in June. They came back for a week in October, and were supposed to return in Jan. They were supposedly kept on to help get through Valentines day. That was two weeks ago.

In addition, there are 20 guys in Feeders who may retire real soon. If 6 of them go, I may never return to package again (there are 6 on the q list now, and I am # 7 or 8 on this year's list, assuming all the guys training ahead of me make it, as well as myself).

Sent using BrownCafe App

brett636

You'll need one day a week to count your money!!
The pay is nice, but the scenery is fantastic!
97FCC19C-64C6-4B33-9E81-4BD3F938A98E.jpeg
619FFB08-614A-42C1-BF66-D41BB3A841E3.jpeg