Word is 70 hours and Sunday delivery

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
0D6F2924-403D-4212-8122-34C57B1209A6.gif
our hub worked under the 60 hour rule. at least 3 years ago it did before I retired. call 1800-334-6261 and ask them.

and ask them if I worked there. they know me by Little Soprano or that feeder driver that lived 40 miles from the hub. I don't want to give too much identifying info on here.

you'll have to speak to Phil, the center manager. I used to give him books. He wanted to give me a party when I left but I did not want one. he also asked me to stay on to continue mentoring other feeder drivers. or you can ask Randy in payroll if he is still there.

but i am betting none of you clowns have the balls to call.

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
Where I am sleeper coverage and both regular drivers can refuse to ride with another driver. Sometimes drivers with a bid run will cover in sleepers for a week and their run will be bid for coverage.

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
I didn't make that very clear.

The A driver can refuse anyone. If the A is out, the B will become the A and has the same options.

If the A wants someone other than sleeper coverage, they can choose a regular feeder driver to cover as their B driver.

Sleeper>Feeder>Package in my building

Feederquacker

Waiting on what? If you don’t understand the regs that state very clearly that you can either do 60 hours in 7 days or 70 hours in 8 days but you cannot exceed 60 hours in 7 days no matter what system the company adopts as their preferred plan, then why should I waste my time? If you don’t understand that you cannot run 65 hours in 5 or 6 or even 7 days, then what is there to explain? You go on telling people bad information and getting people here all riled up about :censored2: that cannot legally happen. Maybe you will be ok with it since you won’t be the one responsible for another driver violating the hos rules. But whatever right? As long as you can get people thinking the company wants slaves.

tadpole

Waiting on what? If you don’t understand the regs that state very clearly that you can either do 60 hours in 7 days or 70 hours in 8 days but you cannot exceed 60 hours in 7 days no matter what system the company adopts as their preferred plan, then why should I waste my time? If you don’t understand that you cannot run 65 hours in 5 or 6 or even 7 days, then what is there to explain? You go on telling people bad information and getting people here all riled up about :censored2: that cannot legally happen. Maybe you will be ok with it since you won’t be the one responsible for another driver violating the hos rules. But whatever right? As long as you can get people thinking the company wants slaves.
60 and 70-hour rules - A motor carrier must not permit or require a driver to drive after a total of:
• 60 hours on duty in 7 consecutive days (carrier does not operate CMVs every day of the week), OR
• 70 hours on duty in 8 consecutive days (carrier operates CMVs every day of the week), AND
• An off duty period of 34 or more consecutive hours may restart a driver's 7 or 8 consecutive day period as long as the driver has not exceeded 60 or 70-hours on duty.

Question 6: If a motor carrier operates under the 70-hour/8-day rule, does any aspect of the 60-hour rule apply to its operations? If a motor carrier operates under the60-hour/7-day rule, does any part of the 70-hour rule apply to its operations?

Guidance:

If a motor carrier operates 7 days per week and chooses to require all of its drivers to comply with the 70-hour/8-day rule, the 60-hour/7-day rule would not be applicable to these drivers.

What'dyabringmetoday???

So, you can't work 60 in five days? Take a few moments to think about this one...