Word is 70 hours and Sunday delivery

davidix

So everybody I talk to is saying 70 hours and a Monday through Sunday delivery... holy crap fellas. Obviously all the high seniority guys don't give a damn, because it won't be them working 70 or Saturdays and Sundays. But for all the lower seniority guys and swing drivers.. looks like we're in for hell. Lube up fellas.

CoolStoryBro

So everybody I talk to is saying 70 hours and a Monday through Sunday delivery... holy crap fellas. Obviously all the high seniority guys don't give a damn, because it won't be them working 70 or Saturdays and Sundays. But for all the lower seniority guys and swing drivers.. looks like we're in for hell. Lube up fellas.

How about we wait until supplemental negotiations are completed. They will mail us a print copy of the changes implemented in the upcoming proposed contract. Then we will have actual information which we can argue about now. Right now we have rumors and assumptions.

panchovilla

How about we wait until supplemental negotiations are completed. They will mail us a print copy of the changes implemented in the upcoming proposed contract. Then we will have actual information which we can argue about now. Right now we have rumors and assumptions.
Correct on rumors and assumptions, anything can change. But that is what IBT is going for 70hr week for peak, weather emergencies and train derailments but we all know UPS will find a way around it all.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
1128F3CF-95C0-4C31-9BD8-62AD5631D640.gif
3F5C7FCA-162C-4C68-BF33-E5F1CCF9336C.gif
0947FA2D-306F-484A-96D6-E3F91F8991B7.gif

Indecisi0n

You younger guys are creating all this crap and the sad part is you don't even realize it. So yes , I don't give a :censored2:.

Future

Victory Ride
@Gumby wants 2 know where 2 sign up