Worst Insurrection Ever

Next Day Error

X - Other
Good luck.
Thanks, they don't need luck.

You break the law, be prepared to take the fall.

Remember when conservatives thought it was a bad thing to attack cops and commit violent breaking and entering of federal buildings? Now all you hear are excuses being rolled out for these idiot rioters.

bacha29

Good luck.
Haven't you ever heard of privately owned prisons? There's one about 15 miles away from here. A prison operation that houses federal inmates under contract. It was closed for about 4-5 months last year when the federal inmate population dipped. But then there was a spike in those numbers and so the prison reopened under a new contract.

As for my county's inmate population. When it needs some more capacity it simply sends them over to the neighboring counties and pays to have them housed.

vantexan

Thanks, they don't need luck.

You break the law, be prepared to take the fall.

Remember when conservatives thought it was a bad thing to attack cops and commit violent breaking and entering of federal buildings? Now all you hear are excuses being rolled out for these idiot rioters.
And you were fine with the much more violent riots of 2020 and are fine with the J6 committee holding back evidence that would exonerate J6 participants of much that they were accused of. To hear you people what happened on J6 was much worse than what happened in 2020 and if you have to distort reality to make that case so be it.

And you were fine with the much more violent riots of 2020 and are fine with the J6 committee holding back evidence that would exonerate J6 participants of much that they were accused of. To hear you people what happened on J6 was much worse than what happened in 2020 and if you have to distort reality to make that case so be it.
The 2020 pro Democracy protest was nothing like trying to overturn a Presidential election.

vantexan

I agree. Jan. 6th was much worse.
Than one riot maybe...."The 2020 Democracy Protest"....which one of all those riots in 2020 was the Democracy Protest? I'll have to go look at that one. Because all the other riots in 2020 were much worse than J6. And had nothing to do with democracy.

Next Day Error

X - Other
I am not now and I wasn’t fine with the violence during the riots of 2020.

Last edited:

Next Day Error

X - Other
It gives you an insight into someone’s mindset when they call those scumbags leaders.
We elect them to lead us so we don't have to do it day to day. They're also called "authorities" when we grant them the temporary power to be authority. Doesn't mean they don't work for us, it means they're doing a job.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Than one riot maybe...."The 2020 Democracy Protest"....which one of all those riots in 2020 was the Democracy Protest? I'll have to go look at that one. Because all the other riots in 2020 were much worse than J6. And had nothing to do with democracy.
Really? I don’t recall any of those 2020 demonstrations being about overthrowing a valid election, overturning the government,and re-installing a wannabe Mussolini-like despot. BTW, there is plenty of evidence that shows Trump acknowledged LOSING.

vantexan

Really? I don’t recall any of those 2020 demonstrations being about overthrowing a valid election, overturning the government,and re-installing a wannabe Mussolini-like despot. BTW, there is plenty of evidence that shows Trump acknowledged LOSING.
I don't recall the J6 protest being about any of that either.

Thebrownblob

We elect them to lead us so we don't have to do it day to day. They're also called "authorities" when we grant them the temporary power to be authority. Doesn't mean they don't work for us, it means they're doing a job.
Are we talking local and state? I agree, and they are buy and large available and accountable.

Federal, are mostly leeches on society, getting sweetheart deals to enrich themselves and are not accountable nor available most of the time.

over9five

Staff member
1679834672633.png