Worst Insurrection Ever

bbsam

Staff member
Like the MSM cherry-picking the footage of violence only to make “Trump’s 1/6 attack” look worse than it was? At least Carlson’s footage won’t railroad innocent people.
“Why don’t they show the footage of the 23 hours and 44 minutes that the bank wasn’t being robbed?!?”

Lol. Y’all just sound foolish. Now if you can show me video of folks who came in, walked around, left and then were hunted down for prosecution, then I could see what you’re saying.

vantexan

The only footage of the Shaman you've seen is on FOX.
I've seen the footage put out by the J6 committee posted on here as well as FOX before they ever got access to ALL of the footage. Keep lying to yourself. It's just like Twitter working behind the scenes with the FBI to keep information from voters before the 2020 election and to keep criticism of the Biden administration tamped down. The sad thing is you're ok with manipulating the public as long as it's your side doing it. And so we're clear I'm very disappointed in the FOX talking heads saying behind the scenes that they didn't believe a lot of the accusations about the 2020 election but held back on saying so publicly because their management wanted to give conservative viewers what they wanted to hear in order to not lose their ratings. We're all getting manipulated to varying degrees. But if you believe they cherry picked J6 footage there's an easy fix. Have MSNBC or CNN insist on access to the 40,000 hrs of security footage and prove that FOX cherry picked and showed an incomplete picture of events. I'm sure Kevin McCarthy would be happy to Iet them try to prove Tucker a liar. They won't do it because they'll have egg on their face if they can't.

vantexan

“Why don’t they show the footage of the 23 hours and 44 minutes that the bank wasn’t being robbed?!?”

Lol. Y’all just sound foolish. Now if you can show me video of folks who came in, walked around, left and then were hunted down for prosecution, then I could see what you’re saying.
Saw a fellow on FOX last night who was contacted by the DOJ concerning his J6 participation. He's a professional documentarian who walked in after the crowd surged through, took some video and left. He posted online some video that showed the J6 committee lied about what happened inside and now they're after him.

bbsam

Staff member
Saw a fellow on FOX last night who was contacted by the DOJ concerning his J6 participation. He's a professional documentarian who walked in after the crowd surged through, took some video and left. He posted online some video that showed the J6 committee lied about what happened inside and now they're after him.
Who’s “they”? The J6 committee doesn’t even exist anymore?

But it makes for a good story, doesn’t it?

bbsam

Staff member
Saw him on FOX last night which automatically disqualifies him with you so my not remembering his name doesn't matter. Damn, I've got to start writing this stuff down so that you'll have a name to mock!
You already mentioned it was Fox. If it DQ’d him, I wouldn’t ask his name. But when I googled it, couldn’t find it. You’d think it would be the magnitude of releasing the Kracken or something.

On second thought, it kind of is.

vantexan

You already mentioned it was Fox. If it DQ’d him, I wouldn’t ask his name. But when I googled it, couldn’t find it. You’d think it would be the magnitude of releasing the Kracken or something.

On second thought, it kind of is.
Of course you'd give it fair consideration. Kracken head.