You can't make this stuff up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
You guys will love this one. I heard someone got fired a few months ago for using their gas card for personal use. Just found out HOW he used it. He had gotten fired from UPS. I guess he was waiting to hear if he got his job back or not, meanwhile working at FedEx. When he found out he DID get his job back, he took a trip to NC using his FedEx card, and while at a gas station there, was filling up other people's gas tanks. His final FU to fedex. Classic!! LMAO!!

Last edited:

Billy Ray

God, help us all.....
You guys will love this one. I heard someone got fired a few months ago for using their gas card for personal use. Just found out HOW he used it. He had gotten fired from UPS. I guess he was waiting to hear if he got his job back or not, meanwhile working at FedEx. When he found out he DID get his job back, he took a trip to NC using his FedEx card, and while at a gas station there, was filling up other people's has tanks. His final FU to fedex. Classic!! LMAO!!

FREE GAS Form two lines; there's enough for everyone.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
I doubt that would happen. FedEx likes things to just go away.

They wouldn't have to do much of anything other than press charges and let the legal system do the rest. Or maybe deduct the expenses from his last check. If I ever had an employee do something like that, I'd find a way to screw him like he'd never been screwed before.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
They wouldn't have to do much of anything other than press charges and let the legal system do the rest. Or maybe deduct the expenses from his last check. If I ever had an employee do something like that, I'd find a way to screw him like he'd never been screwed before.

He was already quitting.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Spoken like a true "manager". I'm sure you've screwed plenty of employees during your career. And the person who said FedEx probably wouldn't do anything is essentially correct. They don't like having their dirty laundry aired. I once worked at one of those famous stations where the entire management team and many employees were caught in a drug ring where employees stole drugs from customer packages and sold and/or used them. Nobody was ever prosecuted.

whenIgetthere

This only works when you have managers who know how to take advantage of the extra bodies.

Our manager had a new PT'er (hasn't even been to courier class yet) meet a FT on-road yesterday. The manager told the PT'er to take all of the FT's deliveries so the FT could do the pick-ups and get back for the reload. So how did that work out? The FT swing was off in under 8 hours and the PT'er worked 10+ hours and had to get help from 2 other couriers (both on OT) to finish the deliveries. The manager should have asked the PT'er to go on break and meet the FT swing at the last pick-up stop to shuttle the freight in and work the reload.

It gets better though. When the PT'er got back to the station they discovered that they had overlooked a package. The PT'er made a call to a different manager and was told to release the package (at the station) and deliver it on their way home in their personal vehicle. Being new, the PT'er didn't object to the manager's directions and did as they were told.

My loop, they changed two 5x8's to 4x10, and the route that was getting 11-12 hours a day and is still 5x8. Meanwhile, I struggle to get 35 a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.