Car and Bike Talk

Cementups

Box Monkey
Yeah, a buddy of mine works there too. It's only about 30 minutes from my house. When I had my Volvo S60R I was looking for an Acura MDX and found a guy who bought cars from there and would sell to you for $500 more than what he payed for it. That was his "fee." But he was a real jerk about his way of doing things. I mentioned I was looking for a car and he made it that I wanted something that next Monday I was going to the auction and I better be ready to purchase, no matter what he pays for the car. Not giving me any time to secure funds or anything. Just a royal D-bag.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Yeah, a buddy of mine works there too. It's only about 30 minutes from my house. When I had my Volvo S60R I was looking for an Acura MDX and found a guy who bought cars from there and would sell to you for $500 more than what he payed for it. That was his "fee." But he was a real jerk about his way of doing things. I mentioned I was looking for a car and he made it that I wanted something that next Monday I was going to the auction and I better be ready to purchase, no matter what he pays for the car. Not giving me any time to secure funds or anything. Just a royal D-bag.

Meh, I just drive them down and drop them off. Bunch of G-Wagens last week sitting there.

moreluck

golden ticket member
f5dcc44bbcda2d9e7f9e9ce51622c311.jpg