Women being attracted to UPS drivers

Beauty is indeed in the eyes of the beholder. Other men may not think my wife is pretty, I don't know or care what they think. I see her as a beautiful woman from far away (always have), but when I look into her eyes I see the true beauty of the woman inside. For me, that's what is important.

Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes all the way to the bone.

bellesotico

BOXstar
In her defense, she's not a butter face. She's just older and its nothing she can do about it so I want to clarify that she is not ugly. I wanted to say she has a 21-year old's body but is around 40 and her face shows it.

A butter face is a young woman with a great body but a face we can't look at, lol. We all can't be beautiful, so I don't think we should make fun of people who we would classify as ugly.

I got ya :)

But yeah..your last sentence...ok..that made me giggle...:surprised::happy-very:

But Benefits Are Great!

Just Words On A Screen
"...The turn off is that she is always at this bar. I'm talking everyday and that is impressive in and off itself considering she is pushing 40, drinks like a fish,..."

She could be Mariah Carey herself, naked, and I would still be turned off by that.

HAPPYDAYS

I ran from my UPS guy...but he was in better shape than me and caught me!That was 18 yrs ago. I have nothing but respect for all the hard working guys and gals in brown. I've heard so many of the stories about the women flashing, chasing, flirting. My question is: What about the female drivers? Do the guys chase them?:happy2:

browniehound

I got ya :)

But yeah..your last sentence...ok..that made me giggle...:surprised::happy-very:

OK, after re-reading it, it is hypocritical on my part. Yes me and my "lunch buddies" at work rag on the scary chics that we have all delivered too. We all laugh and its fun to talk about.

I do, however, have a soft spot in my heart for such women. It makes me feel bad to think 3 or 4 UPS drivers:laughing: are ragging the crap out of her every day at lunch. These girls are someone's daughter, wife, sister and when I think of it this way, I now know I'm going to hell!

At the same time I think about all the times I have got shot down:sad-very: and how many hot woman have laughed at how stupid I look and then I don't feel so bad:happy2:.

browniehound

I ran from my UPS guy...but he was in better shape than me and caught me!That was 18 yrs ago. I have nothing but respect for all the hard working guys and gals in brown. I've heard so many of the stories about the women flashing, chasing, flirting. My question is: What about the female drivers? Do the guys chase them?:happy2:

Chase female drivers? Have you ever seen a female UPS driver:laughing::laughing:?
The kind of woman I'm interested in can't do our job day in and day out.
Its not like Fed-ex where she is just delivering letters. Not many guys want a chic that can drive a 24-footer and deliver 500+ pieces including over 70's, spools of wire, 12 foot pottery-barn boxes, etc.

The black girl in the latest Haz-Mat video is hot, but she's just a model and couldn't pull a route (I'm guessing) on her own. If she was a real driver everybody in the center would be chasing her!

UPS GIRL

Chase female drivers? Have you ever seen a female UPS driver:laughing::laughing:?
The kind of woman I'm interested in can't do our job day in and day out.
Its not like Fed-ex where she is just delivering letters. Not many guys want a chic that can drive a 24-footer and deliver 500+ pieces including over 70's, spools of wire, 12 foot pottery-barn boxes, etc.

The black girl in the latest Haz-Mat video is hot, but she's just a model and couldn't pull a route (I'm guessing) on her own. If she was a real driver everybody in the center would be chasing her!

So. I might not be the "typical" UPS female driver. But, I get hit on a lot. By customers and co-workers.

I'm a petite woman 5' 3/4". Very feminine and a girly/girl.

But, I work my tail off and do my job w/o complaints and very little help.

browniehound

So. I might not be the "typical" UPS female driver. But, I get hit on a lot. By customers and co-workers.

I'm a petite woman 5' 3/4". Very feminine and a girly/girl.

But, I work my tail off and do my job w/o complaints and very little help.

UPS GIRL,

I apologize if I offended you or hurt your feelings.

I was generalizing when I made my comments and it was based on my obsevsations at UPS. I've never met someone who fits your discription that drives a package car.

If you are feminine and can do the job it would be a turn on. It just seems to me that most woman that can do the job are too masculine for my taste!

rod

Retired 22 years
I've worked with a couple of VERY good looking female UPS drivers and can tell you from experience that not only did guys chase them -they also held doors open for them and carried packages for them. Immagine that:wink2:

HAPPYDAYS

LOL!:happy2: I thought this might intrigue a conversation! Seriously though, my hubby wears brown every day and has every day for over 25 years. He has his moments where he refuses to wear the polo shirt I bought him that is brown (because he is fed up with Brown)! Personally, after 18 yrs I still think he is one Hot UPS driver! (Ladies flirt all you want...he comes home to me.):wink2:

UPS has been a great to our family except for the couple of times they could not find him for the delivery of his own children. That was when cell phones were not common.

There is one thing I would like to comment on to all the younger drivers and the wives. The brotherhood of the drivers, and I do not mean Teamsters. When he became seriously ill and I was working my butt off to make ends meet..the drivers all were there to help out with work around the house and financially with us. I never have seen co-workers take care of their own as they did. It wasn't just a few drivers either, it was all of them , even management. This doesn't really have much to do with those that chase UPS drivers...

bellesotico

BOXstar
UPS GIRL,

I apologize if I offended you or hurt your feelings.

I was generalizing when I made my comments and it was based on my obsevsations at UPS. I've never met someone who fits your discription that drives a package car.

If you are feminine and can do the job it would be a turn on. It just seems to me that most woman that can do the job are too masculine for my taste!

Brownie..Brownie..Brownie...

I was a bit concerned there for a minute. Generalizations like those are kind of iffy!
But there is a bigger lesson to learn here. Those over 70's..PB's..and spools that you so affectionately refer to don't just walk onto your package cars by themselves.
#1. There are many female pre-loaders out there that are MORE than capable of loading those up quite efficiently. And Brownie..we don't handle just one package car..we handle multiples.
#2. Not all of us are masculine. I'm about as feminine as they come..but you better believe I can make a 70lb pkg of bolts look as light as a box of kleenex. ;)
#3. Driving isn't just a "man thing". I run air on Saturdays. I can't say that wearing browns is my idea of fashion forward..but I make it work.
Oh..and the bigger the package car the better. Size does matter.

helenofcalifornia

Happy Days, I am going to guess that you work in a smaller center out in the middle of nowhere. And I would love to work in a center like the one that your husband does. Don't get me wrong; it kind of sounds like Mayberry. You are absolutely right about the "brotherhood of drivers." It's amazing how much you know about your fellow driver when you only see them maybe 1/2 hour a day at most. And some of them you would go to the mat for. I guess in your center, it's one big family. I wish ours was like that. More like individual tribes of drivers here.

WyoBrown

As a female driver who wears pink gloves w/ her browns, I can say that I get my share of attention from the "stronger" gender (ahem) while on route. It IS possible to work hard and present a softer perspective. I work in a very strong blue collar area where the men work hard and the good paying jobs are tough but, these guys that I see day in and day out are sweethearts and appreciate a hard working blonde walking into their offices, jobsite etc. Even though Im sweaty and dirty, I smell good and wear lipgloss, I get doors opened, and lotsa help pulling boxes off the truck. Bottom line, the financial freedom and independence my job provides me...makes ME feel sexy and female...you men who prefer all gloss and no substance...have fun paying the credit card bills!

Brown Dog

Brown since 81
I've always admired the female delivery people. UPS, USPS, whatever! Hardworking, friendly, dependable, and yes, attractive. I'm glad it's not just us guys out there doing this. What a bore that would be!!