2023 Teamster Contract Negotiation - Partner Edition

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
The point I’m trying to make is that you should definitely prepare to save up for next year and you would be surprised on how many people in Upper- Management live paycheck to paycheck and their car and home rates are skyrocketing. Around 61% of the population live paycheck to paycheck and that includes a lot of people that make 100k+ per year. They might need that UPS paycheck more than the Part-Timers.

Also, would any part time or full time supervisors join the strike or would it just be union workers?

Hopefully the scenerio of a strike does not happen and UPS agrees to the reasonable contract demands of their workers.
Are you in a RTW state?

Tanktoptony

Management would attempt to unload load and make deliveries, knew a upper management paper pusher who was forced to put browns on and make deliveries in the strike in 1997. You aren’t union members you do not pass go and do not collect $200, you go directly to the jobs teamsters would vacate during the strike.

UPSBOT

When UPS Was Fun
I'm in.

Attachments

• 55_20220906.jpg
    55_20220906.jpg
    250.8 KB · Views: 94

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
Management would attempt to unload load and make deliveries, knew a upper management paper pusher who was forced to put browns on and make deliveries in the strike in 1997. You aren’t union members you do not pass go and do not collect $200, you go directly to the jobs teamsters would vacate during the strike.
lol who cares, couple weeks of fresh air and half-assed effort and then back to my air conditioned office to collect as much money as you for 1/10 the effort

rod

Retired 22 years
I had management tell me that they hoped we got EVERYTHING we asked for because that would mean they got that plus more. Not sure it would work that way now. I think your piece of the pie would get thinner.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
They want to outsource all of our jobs hourly and management
You know that will never happen.
“Some” management I agree with.
All the Feeder drivers YES…. Especially those with quad decades of questionable performance and 46 inch waistlines!
Never RPCD’s though! They’re the Corporate identity, for now.

2Down2Many2Go

lol who cares, couple weeks of fresh air and half-assed effort and then back to my air conditioned office to collect as much money as you for 1/10 the effort
lmao.....I doubt you make more than a driver. You get paid less to babysit the driver that's getting double or triple your pay.