Brown287

Im not the Mail Man!
8AM for us in the Bay Area but from what I saw at 7pm Saturday night as I was walking out, I don’t see us getting out anytime before 10am. I was just curious why they don’t just start throwing any joe blow behind the wheel, I mean wasn’t ORION gonna make this job piece of cake for anyone to do.

Northbaypkg

20 NDA stops daily
8AM for us in the Bay Area but from what I saw at 7pm Saturday night as I was walking out, I don’t see us getting out anytime before 10am. I was just curious why they don’t just start throwing any joe blow behind the wheel, I mean wasn’t ORION gonna make this job piece of cake for anyone to do.

I'm in the Bay Area also. And our center knows Orion is a joke that's why there's never any mention of it.

We've been having 8am starts every Monday and leaving the building around 8:45. I imagine with 7:30 we should be out of there by 8:30 at the latest. Preload starts at midnight so seven and a half hours to load the trucks should be enough I hope.

Northbaypkg

20 NDA stops daily
We are behind 250 pkgs, per driver, going in to Monday.
Piles of pkgs everywhere, and many, many trailers untouched.

Jesus! Like 2013 peak? Or worse? Sounds like us in 2013. Fridays in 2013 over 50% of the drivers only had 5 or so hours left and would end up sheeting over half the truck missed. Then Monday would be a giant :censored2: show reverberating throughout the week. They needed this 70 hour work week crap back then.

Do you see your center ever catching up?

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
2013 was worse, at least around here. This week started out rough but by Friday night/ Saturday morning it started to feel like it was back under control. Our preload ran 95K on Saturday morning.