A lot of talk but...

BigBrown1234

And they hate puppies and babies.
The only "society" that matters is the members that vote.
Now here's the tough question; if they're as stupid as you claim, compared to the brilliance you've displayed, how on Earth did they get elected and you didn't.
Astounding, beyond belief, simply amazing!

This is my point exactly haha
A quick way to assess a persons
Yeah, what former stewards and UPS'ers tell me about our local, plus it's horrible past mafia and gangland stuff, (which still goes on) really puts into perspective the type of people that are running in these elections. It's not something to be proud of. Embarrassing and shameful really. I'll take the high road, whenever possible.

I feel you for sure

BigBrown1234

And they hate puppies and babies.
The only "society" that matters is the members that vote.
Now here's the tough question; if they're as stupid as you claim, compared to the brilliance you've displayed, how on Earth did they get elected and you didn't.
Astounding, beyond belief, simply amazing!

Thank you for recognizing my “Brilliance”

The names I mentioned I referred to as idiots because of the way they treated me as an individual, and personal experience with having to rely on their performance within their duties. I’m not referring to the entire slate.

The attacks against me started during and after the elections.

Iv been asked to run again several times since then and I’m no longer interested in pursuing this avenue. What I wanted to see accomplish was accomplished.

The BA stepped down. Another slate ran against the ST and he lost due to costing our local 1mil (read in campaign fliers) for a sexual harassment/discrimination case against him/position.

F

Frankie's Friend

I'll give you a friendly piece of advice.

The more adversarial you are with your Local officials, the more resistant

they are going to be. They run the Local and control the executive board.

You come in waving the LMRDA flag, going to the JC, IBT, or DOL....

they are going to fight you every step of the way.

And right now.... it looks like they're winning.

-Bug-
Sorry Bug, they're not winning. They're persisting. Sooner or later there may be a crack in the frame and the mirror may go with it if the force is great enough.

If the member has backing members who feel the same way it may force changes to occur more rapidly.
Being a "friend" to a corrupt keyboard is being complicit.
You know this.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Sorry Bug, they're not winning. They're persisting. Sooner or later there may be a crack in the frame and the mirror may go with it if the force is great enough.

If the member has backing members who feel the same way it may force changes to occur more rapidly.
You know this.

I think I understand what you are saying.

(did you mean E-board.... not keyboard ?)

-Bug-

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture

You know this.

I think I understand what you are saying.

(did you mean E-board.... not keyboard ?)

-Bug-
Just one typo¿?¿

I think this poster is doing much better...

F

Frankie's Friend

Digging ditches is a hard day's work, too. That doesn't make the person digging ditches cool, special or significant. :D
Unless you need to run a water supply main or electrical supply to your house and/or sewage away. Then they are heroes.

F

Frankie's Friend

More chummy chum, then adversaries. If you raise a bit of hell with UPS and go around making accusations at union meetings, may god be with you.
God is more with those that speak the truth no matter what the consequences may be.

If you want change for the betterment of members you're going to have to beat the giants. To beat the giant you've got to face the battle unwavering no matter what the odds are and no matter what the outcome looks like it could be you have to be immovable.
Speak the truth. It will always be remembered....for years after you're gone.

F

Frankie's Friend

4384D403-A26C-42E8-B721-15A842EB80C0001.jpeg

twoweeled

God is more with those that speak the truth no matter what the consequences may be.

If you want change for the betterment of members you're going to have to beat the giants. To beat the giant you've got to face the battle unwavering no matter what the odds are and no matter what the outcome looks like it could be you have to be immovable.
Speak the truth. It will always be remembered....for years after you're gone.
I don't disagree a bit. Just letting people know, what they may not know.

Observer

I really hope that the negotiations can get down to work and stop this nonsense. Look at history - other people struck and the jobs went by by. Why would they want a strike vote so early? Can't they figure this stuff out. Sounds more and more like a playground fight. All they are doing is spending everyone's dues. THAT is a travesty.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I really hope that the negotiations can get down to work and stop this nonsense. Look at history - other people struck and the jobs went by by. Why would they want a strike vote so early? Can't they figure this stuff out. Sounds more and more like a playground fight. All they are doing is spending everyone's dues. THAT is a travesty.
P*

Box Ox

Digging ditches is a hard day's work, too. That doesn't make the person digging ditches cool, special or significant. :D

Isn't that a big selling point of unionization? Being well compensated for jobs companies wouldn't pay you :censored2: for otherwise?

"BUT FEDEX!"

No, not nearly the same level of total compensation.