Accidents

How many deemed for termination, clipped Mack on left side taking out headlight assembly with 53 ft trailer, this is the 3rd preventable, got warning letter stating no incidents for 9 months, missed by 19 days, guess I better start looking for another job?

Last edited:

clean hairy

I think what is being said is that the OP has had 3 preventable accidents, and 2 in the past 9 months.
Hes is wondering if he will now be terminated?
At least the best as I can translate it.

No, would be 3rd in 3 years, warning letter says be incident free 9 months or disaplinary action may be taken, so my question is what can or may expect from this?

ups1990

Here in California, guys go on stress leave after the second accident because they feel the pressure that you were under. They come come back after 9 or 11 months and go back to work.
Everyday when we leave the hub we need to have the highest level of confidence because you can't think of not having an accidnet while on the road.
Where you accident prone while on package?

Cementups

Box Monkey
If you've already received a warning letter you should be getting progressive discipline.

Warning letter > 1 day suspension > 3 day suspension > 5 day suspension > discharge

margaritaville

We can have stress leave?

I thought the best option if you get in two accidents is to do extreme parkour all weekend til you accidently break your leg and are out the rest of the nine months.