Adios Sarah

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
because liberals are only outraged at fat shaming when you do it to a liberal.
because liberals only fight for liberal womens rights
because liberals only admire a strong liberal woman.

thanks for the illustration
Maybe she should repay her salary for the last three months that she wasn't doing her job.

newfie

It’s obvious that Fox News anchors will now be in full fawning/audition mode.

they're too busy managing their top rated shows to babysit the snowflake reporters. Should be some CNN anchors coming free soon when that channel collapses ,maybe one of them will bend the knee.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
giphy (12).gif
tenor (3).gif

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
because liberals are only outraged at fat shaming when you do it to a liberal.
because liberals only fight for liberal womens rights
because liberals only admire a strong liberal woman.

thanks for the illustration
What the hell are you talking about?

Last edited:

Indecisi0n

I'd definitely pick her to be on my side in an argument.
I feel the same way . Her entire tactic in winning arguments is talking and talking fast about a lot of different things to confuse the other person. If the other person would just slow down and break down everything she says it would make her look stupid . She says a lot of conflicting things in the same sentence but she is running so fast and people miss it trying to keep up.

newfie

I feel the same way . Her entire tactic in winning arguments is talking and talking fast about a lot of different things to confuse the other person. If the other person would just slow down and break down everything she says it would make her look stupid . She says a lot of conflicting things in the same sentence but she is running so fast and people miss it trying to keep up.

She's been a hell of lot more truthful then the press she dealt with

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Just what I said.

You libs claim to fight for women , you call Trump a mysogynist but yet you will totally try to destroy a conservative woman. Don't go stupid on me now. You hypocrits know what you do.
Lipstick on a pig refers to her job painting Trump as something he's not. Nice try though.