Will this contract pass or get voted down ??

nWo

Screenshot_20230731-125028.png

And we got this chick tricking everyone into buying bikes at super high interest rates.

Boston25

Didn't they get bumped from 15-17/hr to 21? Are they really getting screwed?
The problem is part timers got an MRA of around $24-25 an hour. The company told employees the raises were obviously not permanent but people are dumb and got use to it and forgot that it was even said. The IBT gets the starting rate from $16 a change to $21 and people are complaining. They will also get a $2.75 off the rip and a longevity raise but yeah it’s not enough. SMH

Bag_Tosser

The problem is part timers got an MRA of around $24-25 an hour. The company told employees the raises were obviously not permanent but people are dumb and got use to it and forgot that it was even said. The IBT gets the starting rate from $16 a change to $21 and people are complaining. They will also get a $2.75 off the rip and a longevity raise but yeah it’s not enough. SMH
Not all part-timers got the MRA.

charm299

I just got off the phone with the IBT…they have contracted out the voting to a company called Dominion to ensure an open, honest and transparent voting campaign. Not only that, but Carol and Hoffa have both agreed to help with the count.
Which Hoffa, junior or senior?

Boston25

Not all part-timers got the MRA.
Right. I’m speaking in my local and in my building that have been with the company 10 years got an MRA. If and when the company takes the MRA away they wouldn’t really be losing the raise if you take into account what they would get for a raise. Most of the part time employees that don’t want to go full time do as much overtime as they can and put themselves at 32+ hours. The biggest issue being that no matter what people get for a raise it will never be enough due to people being greedy.

Brown Down

That's about what car payments are now
Between absurdly high proces and insane interest rates you're correct. Went to looking at a car the other day and looked up interest rates and for good to excellent credit it's 10 percent t interest for used and 7 for new. Mond blowing.

BrownSnowFlake

The biggest issue being that no matter what people get for a raise it will never be enough due to people being greedy.
If you aren’t constantly asking for more you will be left behind. The boss isn’t going to just give you a raise out of the goodness of his heart and certainly not as a reward for quality work. You can’t expect to win, playing by Christian rules in a Jewish world.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Between absurdly high proces and insane interest rates you're correct. Went to looking at a car the other day and looked up interest rates and for good to excellent credit it's 10 percent t interest for used and 7 for new. Mond blowing.
I got 2.5 2 years ago, 3.6 for used.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
If you aren’t constantly asking for more you will be left behind. The boss isn’t going to just give you a raise out of the goodness of his heart and certainly not as a reward for quality work. You can’t expect to win, playing by Christian rules in a Jewish world.
K

Karma...

done deal passed......Sean and carol are going to be counting the votes by weighing the yes and no votes on their fish scale