Adios Sarah

Indecisi0n

He was a big nothing burger. It's time for you guys to apologize. If you have any character.
Listen I didn't have any expectations before the report. All I wanted was the truth either way . I do think it's odd that the full unedited report hasn't been released. That just makes him look more quilty .

newfie

Listen I didn't have any expectations before the report. All I wanted was the truth either way . I do think it's odd that the full unedited report hasn't been released. That just makes him look more quilty .

do you think its odd that the dems can see the full unredacted report at the DOJ but chose not too?

does your side really believe Barr should break the law and release everything ?

does your side really believe that barr should be held in contempt if he does not willfully break the law and release everything?

vantexan

Why is it people have such a hard time with the fact that a number of things, such as grand jury proceedings, are by law required to be redacted? Also Mueller and his team assisted in the redactions and most of the report outside of that was released. Is it really so complicated?

Indecisi0n

do you think its odd that the dems can see the full unredacted report at the DOJ but chose not too?

does your side really believe Barr should break the law and release everything ?

does your side really believe that barr should be held in contempt if he does not willfully break the law and release everything?
What does "my side" mean? Are you insinuating I'm of the Democratic party?

All that money that the report cost, it should fully be released to everyone . Of course if there is really sensitive information that's one thing .

Indecisi0n

Why is it people have such a hard time with the fact that a number of things, such as grand jury proceedings, are by law requires to be redacted? Also Mueller and his team assisted in the redactions and most of the report outside of that was released. Is it really so complicated?
It shouldn't be .

newfie

What does "my side" mean? Are you insinuating I'm of the Democratic party?

All that money that the report cost, it should fully be released to everyone . Of course if there is really sensitive information that's one thing .

the side you speak from. I don't really care if you belong to the dem party .

its against the law to release the full report. think about what you're saying.

you wanted the president investigated to see if he broke the law.

now you want to break the law to release the full report.

Indecisi0n

Well like @vantexan pointed out and you if there are laws I am unaware of that prevent certain aspects of the reported from being released then so be it. The Dem went on and on about how ruthless muller was and if there was something to be found he would find it. Well looks like he didn't . So shut up and move on .They are acting like a bunch of babies about it

G

Gsd

Just close up shop, it’s been months since she held a Press Conference anyway.

The ‘Donald’ is the most important voice out there, for that we have Twitter.

Honestly, weekly Press Briefings are just a liability with this President.

Position unfilled until further notice.

(I do wish Scaramucci had lasted more than ten days, he was awesome)
I was really looking forward to watching Scaramucci. That would have been some good TV!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

Wrong