Will this contract pass or get voted down ??

SJlimabjrd

What’s y’alls genuine feeling on how this will shake out come August 22nd ? Can y’all see them coming back to the table and winning that much more for our brothers and sisters ? I honestly can see some language improvements but hard pressed to see much in the way of wage increases if they go back to the table .

textat3

I just got off the phone with the IBT…they have contracted out the voting to a company called Dominion to ensure an open, honest and transparent voting campaign. Not only that, but Carol and Hoffa have both agreed to help with the count.

BobJ

I just got off the phone with the IBT…they have contracted out the voting to a company called Dominion to ensure an open, honest and transparent voting campaign. Not only that, but Carol and Hoffa have both agreed to help with the count.

There is a ballot drop box at my house.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
There is a ballot drop box at my house.
20221110_042420.jpg

nWo

I think it will pass. Half of our drivers are functionally illiterate. 49/hr is triple what they would earn without the Teamsters.

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
What’s y’alls genuine feeling on how this will shake out come August 22nd ? Can y’all see them coming back to the table and winning that much more for our brothers and sisters ? I honestly can see some language improvements but hard pressed to see much in the way of wage increases if they go back to the table .
Is this your real name? If so, burn your account and start over.

Pullman Brown

If that’s your real name change it.

2Down2Many2Go

Sounds like a UPS driver wife.

PT Car Washer

Didn't they get bumped from 15-17/hr to 21? Are they really getting screwed?
Most were already making equal or more then the new starting PT wage. I see it passing. Feeders will vote overwhelming for it as most of the language will have no affect on them and the $2.75/hr increase will seal the deal. Delivery drivers will be somewhat split but the majority will approve it. PT will vote no but not enough to overturn the vote.

PT Car Washer

That is not true.

That is probably true.
The majority getting the big raise won't vote, same as always. The minority that were getting big MRAs might vote, but it won't be enough to change the outcome.
Oh I think the majority of FT will vote yes just to get the largest one year increase ever. Got to make that $900/month pick up payment.