And these pieces of garbage refused to stand with UPS Freight.

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
My point is..

If we can't support our own. How can we ever expect the public to support us.

I was reading a story about the strike last night and scrolled through the comments... Out of maybe 50 that I read 2 were pro-union, the rest just said they were lazy and overpaid.

I see this in feeders all the time. Other truck drivers hate us because we are well paid. They won't let us merge, cut us off and almost never flash lights like they do to other truckers. I just had a trucker at a railyard tell me I how was overpaid and lucky. After I told him the building down the street was hiring he said he didn't want to cut his beard. :stupid:

542thruNthru

I was reading a story about the strike last night and scrolled through the comments... Out of maybe 50 that I read 2 were pro-union, the rest just said they were lazy and overpaid.

I see this in feeders all the time. Other truck drivers hate us because we are well paid. They won't let us merge, cut us off and almost never flash lights like they do to other truckers. I just had a trucker at a railyard tell me I how was overpaid and lucky. After I told him the building down the street was hiring he said he didn't want to cut his beard. :stupid:

Aren't a lot of truckers non union? So many people hate us for what we have instead of fighting with us and getting the same thing.

That's why I don't judge someone by those things. People are to quick to accuse the little guy for being greedy instead of the looking at the big wigs that are making millions.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.

What he really meant was he didnt want them to take his beard trimmings and analyze them.

B-Brown

Can’t blame Hoffa if people don’t bother to vote. The 2/3’s or 1/2 rule needs to be removed imo. Give the power to the people that vote, and not to people who don’t bother to

Not true. Hoffa is allowed to renegotiate and refuses to do so. He don't have to enforce the 50% rule. The master is renegotiable no matter what the voter turnout.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Nope! Read your IBT Constitution. He does NOT have to enforce it. He has the option to renegotiate and he had an obligation to do so being that 22 supplements voted it down.

You need to read the IBT constitution. When did you become an IBT lawyer ?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
You don't need to thank me, with every post you make.

All the people that need legitimate help.... know who to talk to.

:biggrin:

EEA9A71B-6669-4E83-83B0-C0AF8C2BEEFA.gif

Lol