Any gamers out there?

chev

Nightcrawler
I'm a PC gamer. :happy-very: I mostly just play Battlefield 2142 at the moment. No time to get into any others. Before that I was into WoW. (thats World of Warcraft for you non-gamers)

edd_tv

Cardboard picker upper
i got a wii and cannot stop playing it. also it has an internet channel you can surf the web with. so i can have browncafe and you tube on my flat screenfrom the comfort of my couch!!

life is good!!

browndevil

i got a wii and cannot stop playing it. also it has an internet channel you can surf the web with. so i can have browncafe and you tube on my flat screenfrom the comfort of my couch!!

life is good!!
My fellow UPS buddy and I are off this week and we played Wii yesterday. That game addicting, going over there again today. I have to uphold my bragging rights of reigning champ!:happy2:

hyena

Thats sweet guys. Yea Upstate that counts he he he. I never played battlefield ive heard they were good and I couldnt bring myself to play wow because I have a friend who is here in reality but lives in the wow world. He'll no longer drink beer or do anything with me. He just wants to show me stuff in that game lol.

Im currently playing Mercenaries 2 its a sweet game, the goal is to beat it along with gta 4 this week.

hyena

My fellow UPS buddy and I are off this week and we played Wii yesterday. That game addicting, going over there again today. I have to uphold my bragging rights of reigning champ!:happy2:
What game browndevil? Ive only played WII a couple of times and it was the demo. We played tennis, bowling, golf, and boxing. I liked the boxing but I had to slow down for it. lol. Im thinking of investing in one I was gonna get it for my wife for Christmas. lol

over9five

Staff member
My daughter and her bf play WOW constantly. For HOURS they sit side by each with 2 pcs and a laptop (why do they need 3???) I think she's going to start a WOW group at college.

browndevil

What game browndevil? Ive only played WII a couple of times and it was the demo. We played tennis, bowling, golf, and boxing. I liked the boxing but I had to slow down for it. lol. Im thinking of investing in one I was gonna get it for my wife for Christmas. lol
Beat my buddy in bowling, tennis and golf. Got my ass kicked today in Olympic track & field.:happy2:

hyena

I am about to show my age, but, oh well, I was really in to Dungeons and Dragons when I was in college back in 1979.
wow so what your saying is you get discounts at the fast food chains. lol Can I borrow your Buckeye card sometime? lol No im just playing I played d and d a couple of times.

hyena

Beat my buddy in bowling, tennis and golf. Got my ass kicked today in Olympic track & field.:happy2:
I sucked at the golf on the Wii but i like hot shots golf. I havnt got to play the olympic one yet. Do you remember when Nintendo first came out and had the mat you ran on. I think it was called Olympic Track and Field.

browndevil

I sucked at the golf on the Wii but i like hot shots golf. I havnt got to play the olympic one yet. Do you remember when Nintendo first came out and had the mat you ran on. I think it was called Olympic Track and Field.
I'm old enough to remember when PONG came out:happy2:

Channahon

Not a gamer, but....

I just got my 11 year old grandson another game for his DS and asked Game Stop if they had a frequent buyer card, as we are there quite often.

He wanted War of Woldcraft, but I just couldn't see buying the game and then paying on the internet to play the game against others. I told him when he can pay the fee, he can play.

He has a learning disability and our deal is based on his grades.
Progress and report cards. And he is doing great in school the last couple years.

So good, that I got him a Wii over the summer, now that we both enjoy.

DS

Fenderbender
I used to love it but I just cant seem to find the time.
I was into the sega genesis and we loved blades of steel and the golf and madden football.Then we got a sega cd system and I got hooked playing sewer shark.After I beat that I spent the next 3 months beating flashback(a great game btw) after that I got into tomb raider .
Then we bought a house.
I do have a ps2 that ooky bought me and started tom clancys splinter cell,but there never seems to be time.
Had a funny thought ....imagine calling in monday and saying I wont be in today, I hurt my back playing with my wi.

AnderFREAK

Yeah, me and my buddies down the street have a wii, 360, ps3, psps, three ds' and two gaming computers between the three of us. We have some amazing times, especially on Counter-Strike and Day of Defeat.