Anyone here work in Washington state?

oldngray

nowhere special
Well, keep on rocking me, baby!
jack-and-diane.jpg

Hannah-banana

That's what I thought. Not sure if I can endure a year here though.. Considering just working for the union instead.

I am a little woman after all. I can pull the 150lb iregs off the belt and push them into the truck, but not sure how I could get one up a flight of stairs..

sandwich

The resident gearhead
That's what I thought. Not sure if I can endure a year here though.. Considering just working for the union instead.

I am a little woman after all. I can pull the 150lb iregs off the belt and push them into the truck, but not sure how I could get one up a flight of stairs..
You need to be a full time driver for a year to be able to put your name on the transfer sheet.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

How does “working for the union” work?

Hannah-banana

You need to be a full time driver for a year to be able to put your name on the transfer sheet.

You can do an educational transfer as a part time loader, if you are a union member and have worked there for a year. I guess..

Supposedly, if one enrolls for full time classes in another area, it is possible.

Can't seem to get much clear info anywhere..